MY PRESALE CODE DIDN'T WORK!

jojodee

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I used my pre sale code but it would only let me buy the highest and second highest priced tickets, so much for GA tix, I was on TM at 09:45 and watched the countdown and was signed in and code accepted at 10:01 but no GA tix, not a happy camper about that.

But at least it worked (in Ireland subscription ends in December) now if only I could afford tickets  :(  :(  :(

Edited by jadmix

• Subscriber

sorry for shouting, but I was lead to believe that my code from last year would work even though my membership has lapsed-very frustrated!!

If I was to resubscribe now would it be reinstated?

how can I find out- does anyone know?

finding that out now...

I've resubscribed now- if that helps- order number 6731551- and I've added myself to the list- thanks for your help

• Subscriber

to everyone whose code not working, if you can add a reply - Are you in Ireland, & date of last subscrition

Brian Merron

Derry

Order #6716071

26th August 2015

Bigwave...my subscription was due to expire on 10th September 2015, but I renewed it on the 26th August. Could my presale code not be working, because it's tied in someway with the 10th September renewal date?

• Community Manager

to everyone whose code not working, if you can add a reply - Are you in Ireland, & date of last subscrition

Brian Merron

Derry

Order #6716071

26th August 2015

Bigwave...my subscription was due to expire on 10th September 2015, but I renewed it on the 26th August. Could my presale code not be working, because it's tied in someway with the 10th September renewal date?

if you haven;t already add this to maxs thread http://zootopia.u2.com/topic/32552-irish-presale-code-not-working-list/