Irish Presale Codes Day 2 Overnight Email To Subscribers Discussion (MERGED)

utwothefly

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Cheers Max, that deals with early re subscription. Mine runs feb to feb. So 1 purchase with 1 years membership and now I'm in a new membership cycle? I suspect this is what's triggered the email today as I'm guessing a lot of members are in same position?

All speculation I know.... Perhaps one of the mods can review?

Its not a new cycle. The same codes have been dished out again

Edited by utwothefly

• Subscriber

Is this just a case that this morning's email is (very) badly worded? I renewed my subscription on 26th November 2014. I then used my presale code on the 4th December 2014 for the show at the O2 on 30th October. However my email is also saying I have an UNUSED presale code. That cannot be the case! Max, can you please clarify

• Subscriber

Im a bit confused by the email i just recieved from u2.com.

it says:

"As a subscriber yet to take part in a U2ieTour presale"

now the worrying part is i bought tickets for London ages ago! is this just a standard message or does it mean i didnt get my tickets a few months back? because i definately paid for them!

hoping its just standard text.....bit worrying though.

• Subscriber

Codes have been used twice successfully. More the fault of the technology rather than the opportunistic trait of human nature.

Hardly fair given some of the difficulties some subscribers have had in using an unused code for the first time...but again, the root cause is in the technology.