Music Generation Zone and Seat Map

allad1nsane00

• Subscriber

Hey folks,

I notice the e-stage and catwalk arrangement is a little different for Dublin. Anyone have any insight about the "Music Generation" VIP areas as they look a bit different from the standard Redzone areas. Also, any tips from folks doing the MG VIP experience who many have any insight? I assume its like RZ where you can basically wander about GA as you like and go back into the VIP section to secure a bit of breathing room during the show. Also I assume the cue practices are the same as RZ, but any info would help.

Thanks!!! 

• Subscriber

Yes it is... I have a pair. And yes you can wander anywhere in GA!

You are allowed to walk anywhere in GA, but if you CAN walk anywhere in GA? That's another question...

Keep in mind that GA-floors in Europe are a lot more packed than GA-floors in US, so it won't be that easy to go from Red Zone to I-stage and back again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Right, that's what I was thinking. It's a very different setup for the venue -- I'm wondering if possibly they will have the screen run horizontally at the MainStage? Probably finding strategic railspace and planning on staying there until ready to give up the spot and kick back into 'designated' MZ makes more sense. I've seen how much more crowded GA was in Europe. Good advice TY. I have MZ for the last 2 shows, GA for D1 and seats for D2 so should be pretty easy to sort out a strategy (: