19 Bullet In The Blue Sky

20 Zoorapa

21 Where The Streets Have No Name

22 Pride

23 With Or Without You

24 City Of BL

25 Beautiful Day

26 Havent Found What im Looking for

u2(bono and the edge) were actually the first band to play the 3arena and they sang Van Diemens Land

Edited by paul_healy

• Subscriber

first time seeing u2 on tuesday 24th nov here is the setlist i want to hear

1 The Mircle of JM

2 Out Of Control

3 Vertigo

4 I Will Follow

5 Raised By Wolves

6 Cederwood road

7 Song for someone

8 Sunday Bloody Sunday

9 New Years Day

10 Until the End Of the World

11 Invisible

12 Even Better Than The Real Thing

13 Mysterious Ways

14 Desire

15 Van Diemins Land (The Edge solo)

16 Angel Of Harlem

17 All I Want Is You

18 Hold Me Kiss Me Thrill Me

19 Bullet In The Blue Sky

20 Zoorapa

21 Where The Streets Have No Name

22 Pride

23 With Or Without You

24 City Of BL

25 Beautiful Day

26 Havent Found What im Looking for

u2(bono and the edge) were actually the first band to play the 3arena and they sang Van Diemens Land

I like it!   :)

Edited by irishmonk

• Subscriber

Of course they will do something special for the Dublin-shows, but I don't expect too much surprises in the setlist.
All the SoI-songs will keep their place in the setlist, no doubt about that.
I only expect some more "special" songs in the "rotation"-slots on the e-stage instead of Elevation, Angels of Harlem,... But I don't expect very rare B-sides, just the song theys have already played like Two Hearts, All I want Is you,... A Sort Of Homecoming would also be perfect in Dublin, especially as intro, although I don't see them change the introsong.

The one thing I really really hope for, is that they will give évery night a special ending, so I really hope to hear Bad/40. Maybe as an extra song, so everry night One/ISHFWILF as usual, followed by Bad&40...

• Subscriber

Of course they will do something special for the Dublin-shows, but I don't expect too much surprises in the setlist.

I only expect some more "special" songs in the "rotation"-slots on the e-stage instead of Elevation, Angels of Harlem,... But I don't expect very rare B-sides, just the song theys have already played like Two Hearts, All I want Is you,... A Sort Of Homecoming would also be perfect in Dublin, especially as intro, although I don't see them change the introsong.

The one thing I really really hope for, is that they will give évery night a special ending, so I really hope to hear Bad/40. Maybe as an extra song, so everry night One/ISHFWILF as usual, followed by Bad&40...

not a big fan of Bad & 40 so would much perfer ISHFWILF or one for night 2.

the latter 2 are much better endings and more people would be familer with them

• Subscriber

Wishes for Dublin 4, that could be more interesting. First of all because its their last performance in this stint. Second of course because I'm there. I hope they will do their songs which are connected to Dublin/the point in some way (a sort of homecoming , running to stand still, bad, Van Diemens land, etc.)

Edited by Vianen