O2 G.A. Entry cock up

doc holliday

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

For anyone who has been to the London gigs so far in GA section, are they checking your credit card and ID as originally stated?

Not ID.Just the card used for payment. I was asked to show confirmation email before I joined the queue as well.

• Subscriber

They asked for my confirmation email on the 30th too, apparently it's because if you booked more than one show on the same card, they can't tell which order number is for that night. (Mind you, when I went on the 29th, they just swiped the card and didn't need to ask which order it was...!)

• Subscriber

They asked for my confirmation email on the 30th too, apparently it's because if you booked more than one show on the same card, they can't tell which order number is for that night. (Mind you, when I went on the 29th, they just swiped the card and didn't need to ask which order it was...!)

Thanks for mentioning that! Do you have to have it printed or is it alright to just show them the email on your phone?

• Subscriber

Thanks for mentioning that! Do you have to have it printed or is it alright to just show them the email on your phone?

I had a printout but I don't imagine it makes any difference, they just need to see what the order number is, so they don't accidentally invalidate your ticket for another night.