London Shows 5 And 6 #U2ieTour Live Thread

Max Tsukino

• Subscriber

What an annoying man singing along in the venue ;)

That was possibly me but forgive me - is that not the point?

It was not in tune

Sorry - guess I'd rather be a passenger than a trainspotter.

Personally could do without the millions of phones denying people the opportunity to let go and live in the moment, myself. 

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I am at tonights final show in London. I have a tight schedule to get into London and the last train back to Lincolnshire. I am lucky to be in a corporate suite and have been informed that the band will be on stage at 19.30. Was this the case for Monday nights show? What time do the show finish?  Thanks....

Band on stage 8:30 PM London time !!!

• Subscriber

Personally could do without the millions of phones denying people the opportunity to let go and live in the moment, myself. 

Totally agree...Enjoy the moment.....Of course singing is the best idea but NO PHONES !!!!

"Sorry - guess I'd rather be a passenger than a trainspotter.

Personally could do without the millions of phones denying people the opportunity to let go and live in the moment, myself." 

I took a few short videos but there was a guy in front who, I swear, must have watched at least 50% of the entire show through his phone screen. What is the point? Sure! Take a couple pix. Take a video when they are standing RIGHT in front of you! Understandable. But when you're in the middle of the catwalk and they are at either end, what is the point of filming dots in the distance? Why can't we be in the moment? 

Is anyone else checking AXS obsessively today? ;-)

• Subscriber

What an annoying man singing along in the venue ;)

That was possibly me but forgive me - is that not the point?

It was not in tune

Personally could do without the millions of phones denying people the opportunity to let go and live in the moment, myself. [/qu

Absolutely , I screamed and sang out loud, cos that's just me!!

• Subscriber

Off to my 3rd and final #I&E Concert of 2015 tonight. Looking forward to it but going on own tonight which is a 1st for me .Previous two attended with Friend and Hubby( Who enjoys the shows but not the huge U2 Fan like myself and Hubby thinks I'm nuts!!!).Couldn't resist the lure of the final night and have good seat near main stage but will feel strange bopping around myself. !!! However can't wait to see what set they do tonight for their last show at the 02

• Subscriber

Off to my 3rd and final #I&E Concert of 2015 tonight. Looking forward to it but going on own tonight which is a 1st for me .Previous two attended with Friend and Hubby( Who enjoys the shows but not the huge U2 Fan like myself and Hubby thinks I'm nuts!!!).Couldn't resist the lure of the final night and have good seat near main stage but will feel strange bopping around myself. !!! However can't wait to see what set they do tonight for their last show at the 02

Enjoy! U2 fans are so friendly, I just chatted to anyone and everyone! Last nite's set list was brilliant:)

• Subscriber

I certainly wasn't in tune with mine lo, will try and post some when I'm back home x

Like Circle Singing, you put your voice out and when the group hits critical mass then the magic happens and everyone is in tune :)