• Subscriber

Anyone know the difference between "GA Floor Standing Room Only" and "Red Zone GA Standing Room Only"? - these were options for Boston - not sure if other cities had the same options; both options $75 - assume RZ in not actually in the RZ for that price - very confusing!

Usually, there is a small message that says they couldn't find the section you want, but here is the closest they have... so a "you asked for RZ, but here are GA instead" sort of thing.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

still absolutely NO clarification - VERY VERY unhappy.... I have NO issue if I was just unlucky and demand in the presale simply exceed supply however this was clearly not the case... one simple question which I would appreciate an answer to ASAP...

"WHY WERE THE RED ZONE TICKETS FOR DUBLIN GIG AVAILABLE FOR SALE TODAY WITHOUT THE UNIQIUE U2 PRESALE CODE"

simple question, can this please be answered..... ???

• Subscriber

Wow!  That was easy.  Got a pair of RZ for Santa Clara (San Francisco) figuring I had a better chance at getting two than four.  Went back in and a couple of tries later got a second pair.  Gonna be awesome!

• Subscriber

Mini heart attack...

RED zone didn't immediately show up. It took it about 5 minutes to show up. Ticketmaster also wasn't loading properly. It originally showed RED zone as GA, so I selected that for kicks then it gave me a GA which I threw back. I then saw the option to get RED zone but it said not available. I then close out and go back to the U2 tours page, click the packages link there and low and behold it finally shows up. Long story short, I have my RED zone!! Thanks to the mods for all of the tips. Much appreciated! & Thanks Mich! ;) 

• Subscriber

total bs - no redzone avail at all in Los Angeles within 1 second.  

I had the same issue...within 15 seconds no RZ tix available.  Took that long to get past the ridiculous "click on all the images with a road sign" nonsense.  Oh well.