• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Are Red Zone tix usually on the floor (standing only).  Or are there actually seat ones too (in past concerts).  Asking as I want to bring my parents along but they don't want to be in a mosh pit.

NVM: found answer on ticketmaster where the layout of the concert is available now and shows red zone right by stage (for Rose Bowl anyway).

Edited by kath00
  • Subscriber

I have done RZ a number of times for I+E plus 360 and there were no seats except a few fold out seats that they would not allow anyone to sit on during the concert.  It is all standing although there is a lot of room to move around.

I see that the RZ tickets are 315 Euros for Croke park, so will be similar prices all round.

Are Red Zone tix usually on the floor (standing only).  Or are there actually seat ones too (in past concerts).  Asking as I want to bring my parents along but they don't want to be in a mosh pit.

NVM: found answer on ticketmaster where the layout of the concert is available now and shows red zone right by stage (for Rose Bowl anyway).

• Subscriber

As mentioned previously, there are Croke Park Red Zone tickets on TicketMaster. I am hoping to get Twickenham Red Zone tickets and these are not listed.

I really hope this is resolved before the presale opens tomorrow.  

• Subscriber

Regular GA--yes, although if you're OK w/being 5-10 rows back you could go mid- or maybe even late afternoon and get that close with little problem.  With RZ, the whole RZ is pretty darn close, so unless you want to be on the RZ rail (or very close to it) you can get there much later.