Scalpers have landed

laurelb

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I have seen - and reported - several of those websites.
This evening I incidentally stumbled upon one that was blocked because the content didn't follow Belgian laws ... (= selling tix before they're even available)

• Subscriber

They list them tickets they haven't got now so people panic buy them thinking they've got in there first when really they haven't got tickets and will just have a pre sale code and expect to get them tomorrow or whatever.

• Subscriber

Its always the same - Thing is with these stadium tours tickets are never that hard to come by...probably due to the prices.

More often than not I get my tickets in the pre sale and feel great about life thinking I've got one over on the rest of the ticket buying population on general release and then I find tickets still available some days after the general sale.

Happened with U2 last time round at the O2 in London.

• Subscriber

Staff at ticket sellers themselves get first choice (that's how my colleague got tickets to Guns n Roses before they went on sale). Corporate box/season ticket holders also have tickets guaranteed so many of them will sell theirs.

It's a stadium tour. If I could get tickets for U2 for an arena gig with just 14k capacity with no hassle whatsoever, we'll all do just fine with a 90k stadium gig.