Unsuccessful going for Chicago GA's

• Subscriber

this really shouldn't be difficult. I'm not understanding why this is the case. 45 minutes in now and I'm still getting either "no tickets available" message for GA or the "unable to process your request"  I've cleared my cache multiple times, I'm in incognito mode, I have a unique presale code (not some random nonsense that allows anyone in). This should have been a 3-5 minutes total process.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Been trying for first level tickets since 9am and I keep getting the error message. I have cleared my cache twice. I have tried to load the ticketmaster app on my phone but it is stuck on loading screen. I tried another city just to see and got right in with plenty choices for tickets. Why is it so difficult to get anything for Chicago? This is very disappointing.

• Subscriber

I have cleared my cache. Gone incognito. Tried Chrome browser on computer and phone. Also tried the TM app on my phone. No GA tickets available. Just tickets in the 400 section. 

Any other ideas? Has anyone actually been able to purchase GA tickets in Chicago?