Sorry, no tickets from venue currently........ (MERGED)

Asterix

• Subscriber

I managed to get 4 floors for Cleveland about an hour after the Wires presale opened. There was practically nothing at first and then some seats started becoming available. I'm happy that I was searching on both my phone and computer.  I came this close <holds thumb and index finger close together> to spending $700 for lower bowl seats on my computer when the floors for half the price suddenly popped up on the phone.

Keep trying. You may still have some luck when the initial logjam clears up.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

It didn't help that TM let anyone in today to buy a ticket IF you bought a membership right then. Check it out: right below Wires, it said 'Buy a ticket and add $50 for membership'

Seems disingenuous to fans.

Why not have a cut-off for membership before the day of presale?

• Community Moderator

Any way we can be refunded for this membership if we were shut out from tickets?

No.  Buying a membership gives you the opportunity for presale tickets, but no guarantee.  Doesn't hurt to keep trying, people are still have luck.

• Subscriber

I managed to get 4 floors for Cleveland about an hour after the Wires presale opened. There was practically nothing at first and then some seats started becoming available. I'm happy that I was searching on both my phone and computer.  I came this close <holds thumb and index finger close together> to spending $700 for lower bowl seats on my computer when the floors for half the price suddenly popped up on the phone.

Keep trying. You may still have some luck when the initial logjam clears up.

How did you manage that when the pre-sale for the Wires for the US just opened  20 minutes age?