Ticketmaster.ie Presale didn't start till 9:05 am & now no pitch tickets

irish_lad_sd

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

i had my code ready and ended up paying an extra 50 euro for another u2 subscription which was added to my basket and with my mad trigger finger ready did not spot it until i had paid. have tried ringing today several times but no joy. will keep trying. oh and also i still not used my precode.

• Subscriber

Would anyone be able to confirm/deny if tickets are available for Croke Park on the pre-sale - I'm getting no tickets available on every option!

I just searched for Pitch 2 now, and they weren't available but I was instead offered seats at €110.

So, these seats are still available and you should be able to get them...

9pm GMT.

• Subscriber

I ended up with poor seats that's all. In previous croke park presales I've always secured decent seats near the stage in upper Hogan or Cussack stands. My fault though, couldn't remember this bloody stupid verification code they ask you for on the credit card - panicked, typed in wrong 3 times to be told ' use alternative payment method' - Aaaarrrrrgghhhhh, panic, panic..., switched to the debit card, but had to drop my price range as I need to put food on the table!  Panicked again and took the first offered at the lower rate as I didn't want to run the risk of missing out completely -  and end up in the Davin Upper! :) 

Ach well - I'm going and that's the main thing! Certainly wasn't expecting a Croker gig this summer that's for sure. So me, missus 2 x teens will enjoy U2 in Dubs, before flying out of Dubs next day on our hols to Iceland/ Canada/ USA.!

It really has worked out better than I could have hoped for, starting my hols with an unforseen U2 show at CROKE PARK, 30 years after my first show there! Unreal. :unsure:

I think presales give you a better chance of securing tickets without a doubt. 

• Subscriber

With all the negative stories around think that its worth mentioning I had my ticketmaster account open on one browser and hit the link from the U2 tour homepage that has your presale code and had 2 tickets bagged by 5 past 9 with no stress. Same as for I+E for Dublin and Glasgow so well done to the band for saving us from the hell of general sale on Monday.

• Subscriber

Dammit , I got caught with this too ..ended up panicking and bought poxy Davin stand tickets ,as it kept trying to sell me subscriptions and 300 quid tickets ...in the end took Davin lower ...really annoyed that the pitch ones went back on sale 2 hours  later