StaggerLee

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hi folks.

This is for Amsterdam, not sure it's the same for Dublin.

First I order E-ticket, and have them in my mail. One week later I message TM and ask if I could upgrade to Collector ticket. (gift for my daughter) no problem, but they will cancel my E-ticket. So I need my Collector ticket for entrance.  Here what they message to me.. ;)  

When we upgrade to Collector Tickets, we make the old ticket invalid and issue new tickets. You can use the e-ticket as a means of giving her a psysical presents. The Collector Tickets are sent out about 10 days before the event. This means you should receive the tickets a week (3 days at the latest) before the event.

The payment will be processed next week. 

We hope to have provided you with sufficient information.

Kind regards,

Team Ticketmaster

• Subscriber

collector tickets are laminated "lanyards" with a barcode on them so they do get you access to the gig.

So you can walk around with the lanyard hanging around your neck and other people will think you're VIP. Unless they know that you can pay a fiver to pretend to be a VIP. ;-)

I will be walking around Pitch 2 without a lanyard around my neck. Probably the exception to the rule, so I must be the VIP. Way too cool for that sort of scam.

• Subscriber

In France collector tickets used to be sent few days after the sales, for Dublin we have an update on ticketmaster.ie :

Tickets collector : We've received the tickets in for your event and we’re now starting to send them out. Don't panic if your friends get theirs before you – we send tickets out in batches, so they may not all arrive at the same time.

• Subscriber

In France collector tickets used to be sent few days after the sales, for Dublin we have an update on ticketmaster.ie :

Tickets collector : We've received the tickets in for your event and we’re now starting to send them out. Don't panic if your friends get theirs before you – we send tickets out in batches, so they may not all arrive at the same time.

Exactly, I'm in France and I received my collector tickets a few days after ordering them...

• Subscriber

Exactly, I'm in France and I received my collector tickets a few days after ordering them...

I hope my tickets come before the event :(  :(

• Subscriber

If you check your account on Tm.ie you should see a change in your status. They're sending collector tickets in batches so...keep calm :D

Thanks Monica.

Nothing change in my account, but I got this from TM today  :rolleyes:

You're welcome!  Don't worry, we always make sure the customer can attend the concert. If you don't receive them in time, just let us know and we always find a solution!

Kind regards!