red hill vs wires - section availability question

wyllys

• Subscriber

Im trying to get 2 tickets in Wash DC in the 300 level with a Wires code, but they are not available even though there are many open seats in those sections.  Do they appear as available to Red Hill code members?  Im looking for 2 tickets, if anyone has 2 left on a red hill code to share, please PM.

• Subscriber

Im trying to get 2 tickets in Wash DC in the 300 level with a Wires code, but they are not available even though there are many open seats in those sections.  Do they appear as available to Red Hill code members?  Im looking for 2 tickets, if anyone has 2 left on a red hill code to share, please PM.

When the TM site is not as busy (although it should be well prepared for presales like this but never is), go back and check today using your Wires code. When you do opt for the "Buy on Map" option rather than having Ticketmaster search automatically for you. When the website is swamped with traffic it defaults to only searching for you. After the site eases up, the second option to "Buy on Map" will appear. Make sure your Adobe Flash is updated on your computer and it will show you a downward view of the venue and blue sections that you can click on to view tickets that are available. I would say wait another hour or so and once the traffic dies down on the site, try what I mentioned. That is what I did for Seattle yesterday even though in the past I was able to get tickets where I wanted this time with more fan club members accessing it, I wasn't able to get what I wanted initially, and then later in the day I went on, clicked on "Buy on Map" and then find seats everyone in my party agreed would work out and it went easy from that point. Good luck!

• Subscriber

I am using "Buy on Map" and the 300 level has seats, but none are available for purchase with the Wires presale code.  I was wondering if that is because that level is only available to Red Hill codes or if there is some other "special" code needed to unlock those seats.

I wasn't a part of any of the presales (didn't have a code) and was able to 4 tickets in section 322 yesterday with the public sale.  I think the presale is only good for redzone or GA tickets, otherwise, the band/venue holds back the best seats for the public sale.  I also got a pair of tickets in section 101 next to the stage...not sure what tickets i'm keeping yet.