jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

39 246

I spent  time transplanting a few forget me nots, which some might consider a waste of time as they are kind of like weeds, but I have plans where I'd like to see them. See, when they flower they do want you to look at them.????

2 minutes ago, hestia said:

39 246

I spent  time transplanting a few forget me nots, which some might consider a waste of time as they are kind of like weeds, but I have plans where I'd like to see them. See, when they flower they do want you to look at them.????

Great !!! No plant is a waste of time !!!!

39  247

4 minutes ago, Malahide said:

39248 Talking to plants definitely helps Afbeeldingsresultaat voor talking to plants pictures

It sure does !!!!

39   249  Or just looking at them.....Sitting beneath a tree.....Stuff like that....

39 250

The energy of a ?. There is magic in the living trees.

6 minutes ago, hestia said:

39 250

The energy of a ?. There is magic in the living trees.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     39  251

39, 252 - Nearly time for bed. I have spent the Bank Holiday working on some small changes to my X-Wing pilot costume for the convention next week.

Tomorrow is back to normal - revising for my exam (and back to work for my Dad).

18 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

39, 252 - Nearly time for bed. I have spent the Bank Holiday working on some small changes to my X-Wing pilot costume for the convention next week.

Tomorrow is back to normal - revising for my exam (and back to work for my Dad).

Working at the library? Wasn't it? I'm sorry.....I can't remember.....I wish you to do everything with good humour !

39  253

I am a subscriber-free can I still get the gift or not ? I would love to have something special from you U2, It would mean a lot to me. I love U2 so much.

In AUSTRALIA we just don't have a lot of U2 things available. But CDS. And DVDS. THE JOSHUA TREE 4 CDS SUPER DELUXE PACK BOX SET AND T. SHIRT, I had it ordered in from  

JB-HI-FI and they will get it just for me, because I can't use card online. But I got to have it if you know what I mean. I just can't wait. Love you U2. I can't be there for the concerts. S--t that really sucks. So it would be great to have a small part of the special,  THE JOSHUA TREE 30TH ANNIVERSARY. I Will be so great full for the gift if you gave me the gift.

You mean a lot to me and always will no matter what. Lots of LOVE TO YOU ALL U2 KAREN.  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:   XXXXXXXX       Every thing is up to date now.

Let me know if yes or no.