Jump to content
jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

Recommended Posts

39 246

I spent  time transplanting a few forget me nots, which some might consider a waste of time as they are kind of like weeds, but I have plans where I'd like to see them. See, when they flower they do want you to look at them.????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hestia said:

39 246

I spent  time transplanting a few forget me nots, which some might consider a waste of time as they are kind of like weeds, but I have plans where I'd like to see them. See, when they flower they do want you to look at them.????

    Great !!! No plant is a waste of time !!!!

   39  247

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Malahide said:

39248 Talking to plants definitely helps Afbeeldingsresultaat voor talking to plants pictures

  It sure does !!!!

   39   249  Or just looking at them.....Sitting beneath a tree.....Stuff like that....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

39 250

The energy of a ?. There is magic in the living trees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, hestia said:

39 250

The energy of a ?. There is magic in the living trees.

  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     39  251

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

39, 252 - Nearly time for bed. I have spent the Bank Holiday working on some small changes to my X-Wing pilot costume for the convention next week.

Tomorrow is back to normal - revising for my exam (and back to work for my Dad).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

39, 252 - Nearly time for bed. I have spent the Bank Holiday working on some small changes to my X-Wing pilot costume for the convention next week.

Tomorrow is back to normal - revising for my exam (and back to work for my Dad).

    Working at the library? Wasn't it? I'm sorry.....I can't remember.....I wish you to do everything with good humour !

    39  253

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a subscriber-free can I still get the gift or not ? I would love to have something special from you U2, It would mean a lot to me. I love U2 so much.

In AUSTRALIA we just don't have a lot of U2 things available. But CDS. And DVDS. THE JOSHUA TREE 4 CDS SUPER DELUXE PACK BOX SET AND T. SHIRT, I had it ordered in from  

JB-HI-FI and they will get it just for me, because I can't use card online. But I got to have it if you know what I mean. I just can't wait. Love you U2. I can't be there for the concerts. S--t that really sucks. So it would be great to have a small part of the special,  THE JOSHUA TREE 30TH ANNIVERSARY. I Will be so great full for the gift if you gave me the gift.

You mean a lot to me and always will no matter what. Lots of LOVE TO YOU ALL U2 KAREN.  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:   XXXXXXXX       Every thing is up to date now.

Let me know if yes or no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...