Jump to content
jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

Recommended Posts

  39  506  ***  Ooops !!!!

Edited by pain_18_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

39 507 Beautiful. Inspired by your recent trip to the countryside?

 

And what about the picture you can't post but send via pm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Frankaz said:

39 507 Beautiful. Inspired by your recent trip to the countryside?

 

And what about the picture you can't post but send via pm?

Yeah....That's Right...that's a shot from my garden.....!!!

   the other one is still in its' pencil stage.....Will take a photo and PM it to you later tonight.... Because.....

     .... 39   508 .... Somebody's gotta slack-off at work to count and chat here, doesn't it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

39  509...I'm nervous about going to the dentist with my split tooth, tomorrow and I can't draw in that state...The one that's meant o be PMed needs a whole lot more work than just a couple of hours like the one above and I need to be really calm.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, pain_18_ said:

39  509...I'm nervous about going to the dentist with my split tooth, tomorrow and I can't draw in that state...The one that's meant o be PMed needs a whole lot more work than just a couple of hours like the one above and I need to be really calm.....

39 510 How is it split? Vertical (bad!!) or Horizontal? Take all the time you need! Good art is craftsmanship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Frankaz said:

39 510 How is it split? Vertical (bad!!) or Horizontal? Take all the time you need! Good art is craftsmanship.

  It's split in half vertically and one part is moving...(sorry for the gross details)....... 39  511

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

               39  512  Wish me luck.....I'm always nervous before going to the dentist (or any doctor) ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

39 513 Ouch! That is bad. I had a split tooth (thanks to a hockey ball) but it was horizontal, so they covered the exposed part of the nerve as a temporary measure.

A few days later they rebuilt my tooth. Quite lucky that it didn't need to come out...

Edited by Frankaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Frankaz said:

39 513 Ouch! That is bad. I had a split tooth (thanks to a hockey ball) but it was horizontal, so they covered the exposed part of the nerve as a temporary measure.

A few days later they rebuilt my tooth. Quite lucky that it didn't need to come out...

    I' know....Last time I had to get two of my wisdom teeth removed, I had big luck with a very good doctor, didn't feel a thing.........Now It's another doctor......39  514........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...