jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

39  506  ***  Ooops !!!!

Edited by pain_18_

39 507 Beautiful. Inspired by your recent trip to the countryside?

And what about the picture you can't post but send via pm?

Just now, Frankaz said:

39 507 Beautiful. Inspired by your recent trip to the countryside?

And what about the picture you can't post but send via pm?

Yeah....That's Right...that's a shot from my garden.....!!!

the other one is still in its' pencil stage.....Will take a photo and PM it to you later tonight.... Because.....

.... 39   508 .... Somebody's gotta slack-off at work to count and chat here, doesn't it ?

39  509...I'm nervous about going to the dentist with my split tooth, tomorrow and I can't draw in that state...The one that's meant o be PMed needs a whole lot more work than just a couple of hours like the one above and I need to be really calm.....

6 minutes ago, pain_18_ said:

39  509...I'm nervous about going to the dentist with my split tooth, tomorrow and I can't draw in that state...The one that's meant o be PMed needs a whole lot more work than just a couple of hours like the one above and I need to be really calm.....

39 510 How is it split? Vertical (bad!!) or Horizontal? Take all the time you need! Good art is craftsmanship.

8 minutes ago, Frankaz said:

39 510 How is it split? Vertical (bad!!) or Horizontal? Take all the time you need! Good art is craftsmanship.

It's split in half vertically and one part is moving...(sorry for the gross details)....... 39  511

39  512  Wish me luck.....I'm always nervous before going to the dentist (or any doctor) ....

39 513 Ouch! That is bad. I had a split tooth (thanks to a hockey ball) but it was horizontal, so they covered the exposed part of the nerve as a temporary measure.

A few days later they rebuilt my tooth. Quite lucky that it didn't need to come out...

Edited by Frankaz

2 minutes ago, Frankaz said:

39 513 Ouch! That is bad. I had a split tooth (thanks to a hockey ball) but it was horizontal, so they covered the exposed part of the nerve as a temporary measure.

A few days later they rebuilt my tooth. Quite lucky that it didn't need to come out...

I' know....Last time I had to get two of my wisdom teeth removed, I had big luck with a very good doctor, didn't feel a thing.........Now It's another doctor......39  514........