Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

• Subscriber
On 8/16/2017 at 10:57 PM, natural11 said:

40 313

tan _lejos_tan_cerca, do you have any places that are non Facebook posted for your artwork such as a website or a blog?

https://caminocasabella.tumblr.com

I'm also on twitter and I'm starting to post on instagram too, I have no website yet but I would like to make one if I was able, maybe maybe soon. Thanks for your interest, Natural!

40 325

Edited by tan_lejos_tan_cerca
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

42 811 all sorted job in the bag.I start a week on Monday. Can't wait to hand my notice in at my old job tomorrow. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

44, 286 - Home now. What a show! Still can't quite believe I made it to the rail. Had a great view and the setlist was almost like they'd picked it from my list of favourites...  The minute's app

43 165 Looks like TM is gonna fix my credit card issues  they got my new card number now 

Posted Images

• Subscriber
On 8/16/2017 at 11:04 AM, pain_18_ said:

40  309... I won't be posting anything...No time, no calmness, no space to draw........And as time goes by it seems I get worse and worse.....

40 326 Can't wait yo see your drawings  as soon as you find the time again!

• Subscriber
On 8/15/2017 at 9:48 PM, padawanbeck84 said:

40, 302 - Thank you. I rely on trades with others as this particular card collection is not currently available in the UK. 

As for the writing, I will be starting a university course in October which will hopefully help me improve - and hopefully it will also provide guidance on taking steps towards potential publication. 

That's cool! 40 327

• Subscriber
On 8/15/2017 at 6:42 PM, natural11 said:

40 301 - I am glad you are writing and sketching from time to time!  My favorite media is clay, sculpturing and hand building ceramics, but right now I do not have all the required equipment for this.  I do know how to pit fire to make Earthenware, but alas, the inspiration and will is not there completely so I too write prose and poetry on occasion. Congrats on receiving your trading cards as well!!

Awesome! 40 328

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Frankaz said:

40 324 Does 33 count as elderly? :lol::lol::lol:

40 330

Only if you feel old! 

I felt so old when I was 33. 

Now I feel younger. I don't want to to become cynical.☺

Edited by hestia
  • Subscriber

40 333

Just read Bannon is out. of Temps team in US. He has a reputation as being a leader as a White Supremacist. Lets hope this means something good... 

Just couldn't resist posting as this news is breaking...