Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, pain_18_ said:

40  473  WHAT has Happened.....he's back in a coma ? Do tell, if you can !

40, 474 - He didn't go *back* into a coma, it's just that the last real update we had was in 2014 when he came out of it and nothing really since then. Obviously they're making sure he gets the best care possible, but no-one wants to explain anything further. 

There have been a lot of rumours, but his family are being very protective, which is understandable. 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

42 811 all sorted job in the bag.I start a week on Monday. Can't wait to hand my notice in at my old job tomorrow. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

44, 286 - Home now. What a show! Still can't quite believe I made it to the rail. Had a great view and the setlist was almost like they'd picked it from my list of favourites...  The minute's app

43 165 Looks like TM is gonna fix my credit card issues  they got my new card number now 

Posted Images

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

40, 474 - He didn't go *back* into a coma, it's just that the last real update we had was in 2014 when he came out of it and nothing really since then. Obviously they're making sure he gets the best care possible, but no-one wants to explain anything further. 

There have been a lot of rumours, but his family are being very protective, which is understandable. 

40  475   Well...Excuse me but the last piece of info I had is that he's out of the coma and deep into rehabilitation ...So please understand, that's why I said it that way.

• Subscriber
49 minutes ago, pain_18_ said:

40  475   Well...Excuse me but the last piece of info I had is that he's out of the coma and deep into rehabilitation ...So please understand, that's why I said it that way.

40, 476 - I didn't mean to come across as rude. I know the same as you, that he's in rehabilitation, but his family won't say anything more specific. 

Anyway, it should be a fun race tomorrow with Lewis and Seb on the front row :)

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

40, 476 - I didn't mean to come across as rude. I know the same as you, that he's in rehabilitation, but his family won't say anything more specific. 

Anyway, it should be a fun race tomorrow with Lewis and Seb on the front row :)

I really hope he'll be alright......  40  477   ... Yeah...It's gonna be a tight race....