Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

42 811 all sorted job in the bag.I start a week on Monday. Can't wait to hand my notice in at my old job tomorrow. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

44 333 I was.......and the second one was one of my best ❤️

43 165 Looks like TM is gonna fix my credit card issues  they got my new card number now 

Posted Images

• Subscriber

43503 - In light of the tragic passing of Scott Hutchison I thought I'd share this, because it's an important step in tackling the issue of mental health in music. http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/42224580/mental-health-helpline-launches-for-musicians-managers-labels-and-tour-crew I still haven't actually gotten round to listening to Frightened Rabbit, but as someone who mourned the passing of Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell last year, I absolutely understand what his friends, family, bandmates and fans must be going through right now and send them my deepest sympathies.

Edited by peterferris8
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Subscriber

43, 504 - Sunday morning counting. Mental illness is horrible - it feels like my brain is at war with itself. Like one half is trying to make me feel useless and alone when the logical half knows that's not right. It's exhausting having to constantly fight the negative feelings.

It must be doubly difficult to cope with when you're in the public eye, worrying about having to go on stage so often and put on a particular persona for fans and pretend everything is OK. 

• Sad 1