jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

45, 326 - Evening counting now that I'm home. I predict that, for me, this year will be full of books - as usual :D

45, 329 - I'm not convinced the current US president *has* a brain... Or if he does, then there's clearly something wrong with it. No-one wants a conflict of any sort, yet he seems hell-bent on trying to start one. Just to make himself feel big and important :(

45, 330 - Sunday night counting. Back to the library tomorrow... I wonder how many reservations will be waiting to be sorted out? 📚

45, 331 - It's been very busy at the library so far this week.

And now I'm feeling silly as I've just realised I've somehow borrowed two copies of the same book without noticing that I already had it. The really silly part was that I only noticed by looking at an online list of my library loans. I somehow did *not* notice by looking at the two piles of my current library books :lol: #bookwormproblems

45, 332 - Happy counting. Was it in here or the "Good Things" thread where one of you shared Adam Driver's SNL sketch with Kylo Ren doing his own edition of "Undercover Boss"? I now have a sketch card of his technician character from that sketch :)

45333 Happy New Year! Been a while, not been a good year unfortunately, but never mind. Survived it

45335 Counting while the wind is howling outside. It's spooky.