Tickets unsellable and untradable!

bchamberlin

• Subscriber

Only reason I ask is because I got 4 GA for Philly and need a 5th. Looks like there is no way to sell or transfer tickets, even through Ticketmaster. How are the scalpers getting around this? I feel pretty good that l'll be able to snag an extra ticket on Tuesday but if not....

maybe you can try and get a 5th during regular onsale using a different credit card?

yeah but sometimes you can't physically get there now.  oh boy.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Has anyone going to the Seattle show had luck contacting TM about refunding tickets? Sent them a message last night since it was after customer service hours, but haven't heard back. Had the same nightmare of not being able to find tix and grabbed the first set I could (in the 100-level), then later discovered GA/floor tickets through the app, so I bought those. Of course, it's credit card only, and apparently we can't sell them back, trade or ask for a refund? It appears CenturyLink doesn't participate in the whole 3-day refund program, either...

Glad I'm getting to go, but this was the worst ticket-buying experience EVER in all my years as a fan.  :(

• Subscriber

we gonna set up a fan trade section after the presales here... still working out the details to see best ways

Hey Bigwave--

No offense, but you said the same thing on the I & E tour, and it never happened--so what's different now?  Why should we think this will come to pass?

• Subscriber

But the TM FAQ says if you have a sell button you are "good to go".  If you don't well then you can't.  So maybe this tour we can via TM?

But get this--another post investigated what happens when they hit the sell button--and then got an email with a code.  They entered the code, and were then informed they couldn't sell their RZ tix.

• Community Moderator

we gonna set up a fan trade section after the presales here... still working out the details to see best ways

Hey Bigwave--

No offense, but you said the same thing on the I & E tour, and it never happened--so what's different now?  Why should we think this will come to pass?

Those forums were all here: http://zootopia.u2.com/forum/175-u2-innocence-experience-tour-2015-archived-read-only/  In the sub-forums North American and Europe; broken down into cities.

• Subscriber

But--as far as I know, the key "trading" issue was in fact never resolved.  In 2015, one still had to physically meet whomever at venue X, go in with them, etc.  What you could not do was, say, trade your 2 GA for NYC for 2 GA for Chicago, that kind of thing.  Nothing like the latter (true trading) was possible.  By all means, correct me if I'm wrong!

• Community Moderator

Please let's wait for the presale to end and things get a bit more quiet - there's a lot of information to discuss regarding what will be the best possible way to make the trades now.

Once something is found, the trades section will be opened.

Thanks for your patience...

• Subscriber

Has anyone going to the Seattle show had luck contacting TM about refunding tickets? Sent them a message last night since it was after customer service hours, but haven't heard back. Had the same nightmare of not being able to find tix and grabbed the first set I could (in the 100-level), then later discovered GA/floor tickets through the app, so I bought those. Of course, it's credit card only, and apparently we can't sell them back, trade or ask for a refund? It appears CenturyLink doesn't participate in the whole 3-day refund program, either...

Glad I'm getting to go, but this was the worst ticket-buying experience EVER in all my years as a fan.  :(

Yes I got my Seattle GA refunded today on the phone.  I took them when Chicago was screwing me.  lol