U2 Shop ordering problems

km0677

• Community Moderator
2 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

if inside the US, please try this phone # ---> +1-855 867-5297

That's the number I just used.  I preordered also and got an email on May 26th that it had shipped.  The tracking number never went active and I've yet to get it. The customer support representative that I spoke to a bit ago also checked the tracking and verified all my information and placed a reorder for me. He told me when it reships, I will get another email and tracking number.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator
2 hours ago, mich40 said:

That's the number I just used.  I preordered also and got an email on May 26th that it had shipped.  The tracking number never went active and I've yet to get it. The customer support representative that I spoke to a bit ago also checked the tracking and verified all my information and placed a reorder for me. He told me when it reships, I will get another email and tracking number.

Update: if you have received the "Shipped" email, you may want to give it another day or two. UPS just showed up with mine. Could be they didn't scan the labels properly. 

• Subscriber

Yeah...the shop is tipping downhill again. They were doing well there for a while. I ordered merch I couldn't get at my show. Still nothing. At this rate I may be able to get the merch at my next show & just cancel the order. 

• Subscriber

Earlier today, a LiveNation representative informed me that their warehouses are nearly empty and it could be another 2-4 weeks to receive the vinyl set if you have an order in. Lovely. Amazon.com noted that they expect restocking tomorrow. 

• Subscriber
On June 5, 2017 at 4:05 PM, Max Tsukino said:

if inside the US, please try this phone # ---> +1-855 867-5297

That is the number I called. I still haven't received any emails from the shop! I will try again today but I am getting a little anxious here. Like I said we aren't talking about just a shirt here this is a fairly large item to have ZERO information on that should have shipped by now. 

Also are are the download codes supposed to come via email or with the set? I haven't gotten that email if that's an email?

Edited by Tflyer90

• Subscriber

I called them a couple of days ago because I have multiple items on backorder. They told me that pretty much ALL JT2017 merchandise is on backorder and no date yet for when my sub gift will be mailed. Note also that they will ship (and therefore charge) items as they become available so don't expect to get multiple items in a single shipment. And don't be surprised to have multiple charges on your credit card. Believe me I've been through this last tour when they shipped and charged one to two items at a time of my 8 item order.

I also found out that if you call the main Live Nation merchandise customer service, they also can look up your orders by order number. So, in case you can't get a hold of the U2.com service, the main Live Nation people have access to the same order numbers. Make sure you have your order numbers before you call though. Their number is 1-800-767-7160 from 6am to 9pm Pacific Time.

• Subscriber

Oh man...so I got an email regarding "some people did not receive their digital download card" and information on what to do if you didn't. Well yeah!  I still have yet to get any actual shipping conformation on my actual box set. I'm sure I sound like an annoying broken record but c'mon that's like a slap in the face. You haven't sent me my box set I know I didn't receive my digital content! 

• Subscriber

The customer service thus far has been laughable. I can't believe in this day and age they can't at least give an estimate for how long we're going to be waiting for the vinyl. Funny, amazon.com has the vinyl set in stock and ready to ship. It's been in stock for a few days now. I'm wondering if they're waiting for the t-shirts? In which case just send me the damned records. 

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, anickell5150 said:

The customer service thus far has been laughable. I can't believe in this day and age they can't at least give an estimate for how long we're going to be waiting for the vinyl. Funny, amazon.com has the vinyl set in stock and ready to ship. It's been in stock for a few days now. I'm wondering if they're waiting for the t-shirts? In which case just send me the damned records. 

See that would make sense IF I had ordered the version with the shirt included but I didn't! I ordered the 7LP Set + Bag. I understand that the bag was meant to ship separate later on. I was perfectly fine with that, I am just so completely baffled at how horribly this is being handled. I placed my order WEEKS ago and haven't gotten a single email in relation to it apart from the mass "dowload code" email. It's actually worrying considering the amount I spent on this set not knowing what's going on.

edit (called customer service again) - the person I spoke to on the live nation line told me that there was a hold on my item because it was one of the sets with the record bags. It sounded like she was saying they were waiting to send the record bag and the LP set together. Seeing as they charged me separately for shipping on both of those items that seems unfair to me. She told me that she would get the records sent out to me now (they just got some more in) and it should take 3-5 days. 

Edited by Tflyer90
Called customer service again

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Well, I am sorry to hear that others are having similar problems.  I ordered the JT 30 Anniversary CD with t-shirt in March.  The items were shipped separately, and I received the CD on June 2nd but not the t-shirt.  I sent two emails without getting responses.  I called and talked to an operator who gave me an incident reference number and submitted a request for reshipment.  I sent an email last week requesting an update and another email this week.  I still have not received the t-shirt or email responses to any of my four emails.  Very poor customer service especially when the website states that all email requests are responded to within 24 hours.  I am still remaining optimistic that I will receive the t-shirt.