Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
22 minutes ago, usamilo said:

The exact same thing happened to me.  I waited till about 11:45 hoping the thing would get fixed before I finally went through with it.  I'm hoping the charge can get dropped.  What price and section did you get if I can ask?

I got 4 tickets for section 116 at $100 each... and the $50 subscription.  Yeah, I'm going to call customer service when all the ticketing chaos dies down to try and get the charged drop as well.

• Subscriber

Is it wishful thinking to think that more RZ will be released for San Diego today (or tomorrow?)  or should I just go ahead and buy seats (don't want regular GA -- too old for that ;))  What would you do?

• Community Moderator
10 minutes ago, fierygirl said:

Is it wishful thinking to think that more RZ will be released for San Diego today (or tomorrow?)  or should I just go ahead and buy seats (don't want regular GA -- too old for that ;))  What would you do?

I would recommend go to the seats. RZ *may* be released later, but don't bet everything it will happen...

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, fierygirl said:

You might want to bite the bullet.  I saw group seats for qualcomm lower field around 10am, lost them due to TM error, then recently saw single lower field seats, and now if I check, they are gone.   Granted, I bought 3 together in Plaza that were "best available" and then 30min later i'm finding ones 8 rows closer so... somewhat of a lottery for seats but not sure if RZ is out of the picture for pre-sales, or gone completely.

• Subscriber

Online I can get accessible seating that I require but in a section I’d rather not be in for the price.  I’ve tried all different search parameters and I get the same section every time. I finally got in touch with someone at TM who could help but can’t until the presale ends. I was told to call back on Monday. This is why I bought a U2 subscription so I had a better chance at getting good seats and I feel that was worthless to do. Please help! I have wires group.