Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

20 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

From the FAQ on http://www.u2.com/help

I understand, but surely that should change if you re-up, I swear it's been that way on previous tours. 

Q - If I renew my U2.com subscription, will I receive a ticket access code for presale tickets?
A -In a touring period, paid-up subscribers receive an opportunity to enter a special ticket presale.

Edited by Andrew Gyger

it was that way on previous tours. It isn't that way on this tour... I'm truly sorry for not giving an answer that would be satisfactory but that's the ways thing are now...

5 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

it was that way on previous tours. It isn't that way on this tour... I'm truly sorry for not giving an answer that would be satisfactory but that's the ways thing are now...

Thanks Max, it's just frustrating that's all. Hopefully things change in the next 36 hours. Have a good one.

why no one gives a concrete answer not a copy paste answer?   if i renew my membership even if doesnt it expired can i buy more tickets for this new dates or not?

1 minute ago, leon77 said:

why no one gives a concrete answer not a copy paste answer?   if i renew my membership even if doesnt it expired can i buy more tickets for this new dates or not?

If you renew, you will not get another presale code.

2 minutes ago, leon77 said:

have you used any code or part of code this tour?

2 minutes ago, leon77 said:

No... the only thing you will be doing by renewing your membership is extending it for another year, but you won't get a new code... the copy/paste thing is clear and concrete enough and, more importantly, the official answer.

6 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

No... the only thing you will be doing by renewing your membership is extending it for another year, but you won't get a new code... the copy/paste thing is clear and concrete enough and, more importantly, the official answer.

7 minutes ago, bigwave said:

have you used any code or part of code this tour?

yes i renew an january and buy 4 ticktes for pasadena but i wan for san diego...thx

Just now, leon77 said:

yes i renew an january and buy 4 ticktes for pasadena but i wan for san diego...thx

We wish you luck in the general sales then, because no new presales codes will be issued for renewals.

8 minutes ago, mich40 said:

We wish you luck in the general sales then, because no new presales codes will be issued for renewals.

and if i got a friend that dont renew his membership for two years...if he renew for this new dates, i think he will availabe to get a pre sale code?