The Mood Thread (Reboot)

4 hours ago, natural11 said:

Oh yummy!  Great combination of flavors too...I've not thought of combing them!  

Can't wait to try it!  Thanks, illumination70.

Me too because when I was attending the Art institute, my favorite coffee was a Reese's Peanut-Butter Mocha from a small cart just outside of our Capitol Hill Apartment Complex.  So hopefully, the makers of ID will get it right so I no longer have to play "mad scientist" in the mornings if a craving were to strike LOL!!

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^I understand you completely. My mother passed away recently, and some days I don't want to get out of bed. Luckily I can work from home sometimes.

Yep it’s the way various religions are manipulated for evil around the world that is the problem......

My head hurts and I called in to work partially because of that and because it's the 3 year mark that my Mom passed away. I just couldn't give myself to people at work when I didn't feel like my heart

Posted Images

On 8/13/2017 at 8:40 PM, natural11 said:

He DOES remind me of Larry!! I am really missing seeing and hearing U2 live via Periscopes tonight!

I wonder what Larry is doing right about now? Coffee maybe?

With our luck, Larry probably likes his coffee sans the fixins (creamer, sugar,etc) LOL!!  As for my current mood, I'm a bit anxious  because I have an "orientation " to attend tonight because I got another job!!

• Subscriber

I have the ingredients to make this. Just peanut butter a cacao powder& add sweetener. Doesn't sound appealing to me right now. 

I enjoyed Starbucks while on vacation. I have to watch my limits or my sleep patterns are affected. 

I'm feeling really relaxed after a week of vacation. Happy to be home & Back into my routine. I feel more energized, except for work wears me down a bit, I have fun at work amidst the chaos. And there's a lot of chaos & tension. I'm feeling more confident (& careful) about not taking that in. ☺

:WoWY:

On 8/15/2017 at 0:15 PM, illumination70 said:

With our luck, Larry probably likes his coffee sans the fixins (creamer, sugar,etc) LOL!!  As for my current mood, I'm a bit anxious  because I have an "orientation " to attend tonight because I got another job!!

My current mood as I read your post- HOPEFUL for your new job orientation turning out well.

Congratulations to you,  illumination70! You get to to an orientation how fortunate are you that's great!

Edited by natural11
I forgot to post my mood
14 hours ago, hestia said:

I have the ingredients to make this. Just peanut butter a cacao powder& add sweetener. Doesn't sound appealing to me right now. 

I enjoyed Starbucks while on vacation. I have to watch my limits or my sleep patterns are affected. 

I'm feeling really relaxed after a week of vacation. Happy to be home & Back into my routine. I feel more energized, except for work wears me down a bit, I have fun at work amidst the chaos. And there's a lot of chaos & tension. I'm feeling more confident (& careful) about not taking that in. ☺

:WoWY:

Current mood for me..uneasy and agitated. (She says after just having a cup of very strongly brewed Starbucks coffee!! )

You are smart to reduce your caffeine intake, hestia. I think we're all adjusting to new levels of the chaos and tension and how to remain peaceful in the midst. It is a challenge but I know it's possible. New skills for a new season on so many levels!

Edited by natural11
I forgot to include my current mood pre edit.
  • 2 weeks later...