GA Procedure

• Subscriber

It sounds as if this is a mellow list, only up to about 55 tonight. Of course that could change. My guess is the venue has x amount of numbered wristbands, and will give them out till they're gone. But really, what do I know. :) I think those who are there at 2 will be let into the venue, probably in the hallway/tunnels. The venue email says GA gate will open at 3, (for instance it was 5:30 at Minneapolis), so guess we'll all just have to wing it and see what happens! Maybe everyone will line up in the tunnels till let out on the field at probably 5-5:30.

• Subscriber

Basically the traditional line starts around 4am, where the check-in thugs will stop honoring check-in numbers (unless one of their friends aren't there yet). The venue should only be honoring the order people are lined up when they start handing out wristbands. The check-in thugs may try to get the venue staff to skip people in line if they don't have a check-in number (which confuses and upsets people who have been waiting in line) so it's hard to say exactly how it will be handled at any one venue.