Wembley - Standing

U2SkyBlue

Were these tickets ever available to the general public or did they make that up? I was refreshing from 8:50 and not once was I even put in a queue! They were"unavailable" all morning. Anyone manage to get some? Don't worry I won't bite, just interested ;-)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in the same situation

and eventually i got through to customer services, all standing tickets were sold out on the presale...the only possiblity for standing tickets is if asaturday date is released

how frustrating i wish they'd said then i would have got a lay in lol

xx

Thanks guys.

It's hard to believe that there are that many pre-sale subscribers, they can fit a lot of people on that pitch!

Leamington, over the phone... Knew I should tried that! If only they were doing one at the Ricoh Arena eh?

Seems a bit mental that they're selling tickets over internet and phones and at ticketbastard shops - how do they coordinate that then? I'd alwaysrecommend internet - worked fine for me this morning.

Hope everyone gets tickets they want!

U2SkyBlue wrote:

Thanks guys.

It's hard to believe that there are that many pre-sale subscribers, they can fit a lot of people on that pitch!

Leamington, over the phone... Knew I should tried that! If only they were doing one at the Ricoh Arena eh?

Yeah, now that would be something!

I got through on phone 1 minute before 9am and the guy wouldn't sell me tix or wait. Git.

I've got 4 Wembley seats and 12 Cardiff GA's though so it's swaps for me!