Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

febottini

• Subscriber

Hello Everyone, from Burbank California. I received my gift today. The Joshua Tree vinyl singles. Sort of forgot about it. Very disappointed, banged up badly. Poorly packaged to begin with, courtesy of Live Nation but the overall quality is not great. The seams of inner sleeves and vinyl jackets are split due to the rough edges of the record.  I took some picks but can’t upload them do to the measly amount of file size allowed. Will contact Live Nation, this is unacceptable. 

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber
On 28/2/2018 at 11:28 AM, ivdf said:

Apparently mine was shipped February 15h via UPS Main Innovations. No tracking number. No email notification of shipment sent. Not received. And I'm gonna bite my tongue until it bleeds... 

Finally got the parcel earlier this morning. Excellent packaging and items in mint condition. It's been a long time coming, but absolutely worthwhile for collectors of this up and coming band from Dublin...

• Subscriber

I "ordered" my vinyl singles set on May 3, 2017.

I haven't received anything in the post, and I didn't get any email to notify me that something had been shipped either.

But when I checked my order status online today, it says that my set was shipped on Dec 7, 2017?

As I said, I haven't received anything.

Is there anyone from U2/Live Nation helping out on this thread? Or is it just a load of unhappy fans (me included) ranting to each other?

Edited by colinos

• Subscriber

My shipment was sent by UPS and then will be delivered by USPS.  So I received an email by UPS but I thought the package was hiking boots not from U2 shop lol.  Shipped from West Sacramento and is expected today in southern California.  ?  

Update:  I just received an email from USPS with tracking.  I received emails but they didn't mention U2 order, a little confusing but at least I received the emails after they were shipped.

Edited by kevin_hogan

• Subscriber

Ok,  so it seems I am not the only one. It really saddens me that they are unable to fulfil their membership promises. Happy to take my money though.  I also have orders removed (someone else mentioned this). I purchased a t-shirt some time ago which I returned as not suitable I have never received a refund.....poor poor poor. Lads you need to get on to this.