Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

febottini

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, meganbslc said:

I’ve redeemed my gift like 6 months ago and still haven’t gotten my records. Any one else have this issue?

Yes, read the last 2-3 pages of this thread.  Instructions on what to do:  check order status, email or call U2 membership office, etc.  Good luck

PS

We were told they would be shipped in February.

Edited by kevin_hogan

• Subscriber

It’s obvious what happened here- a couple of thousand ticket touts with zero interest in U2 paid the subscription fee to get access to the presales for JT30 and Experience Tour..

These ‘members’ than sold their tickets at inflated prices and are now receiving their ‘gifts’.

Clearly U2.com did not anticipate this event........You also have to laugh at the preorder option for the new vinyl  reissues- as if anyone would be dumb enough to order them from Live Nation after the gift debacle.....I’m still waiting on mine,obviously!!

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, promenade95 said:

It’s obvious what happened here- a couple of thousand ticket touts with zero interest in U2 paid the subscription fee to get access to the presales for JT30 and Experience Tour..

These ‘members’ than sold their tickets at inflated prices and are now receiving their ‘gifts’.

Clearly U2.com did not anticipate this event........You also have to laugh at the preorder option for the new vinyl  reissues- as if anyone would be dumb enough to order them from Live Nation after the gift debacle.....I’m still waiting on mine,obviously!!

Agree. I am still waiting also. Emailed today though, after getting an email inviting me to preorder these reissues. This is beyond a joke now. Someone's having a laff!

• Subscriber
18 hours ago, PAG-IN said:

Wow holy crap!  I never would have EVER figured that out.  No idea there'd be info for an order there.  Thanks!  Looks like it shipped 2/8/18. Would have been nice to have a email stating where you could find that info, but glad it finally shipped.  Communication has been nonexistent in my experience.  Thanks again for the tip!

Me also...just seen that mine shipped on 22 Feb. Waiting in anticipation. Thanks buddy.

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, popmart_1 said:

Nice new vinyl re issues from U2 of Pop , Wide Awake , and ATYCLB, PRE ORDER NOW FOR DELIVERY IN 2020 :)

Of course this vinyl will be out on time - not like the fan club gift that i ordered 11 months ago and am still waiting on delivery of.

• Subscriber

That’s incredible. Why Live Nation still handle the U2.com??? To Many years whith the same shit. I still waiting the vinyls from 2017, the U2 joshua Three bóx was lost in the limbo, and more to came. Please Live Nation leave someone else to handle the U2.com. Please stop playing with the U2 fans