Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

febottini

Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, dmway said:

 

Thank you for posting this article, and good suggestions! :)

Please, powers-that-be...please supply FLAC/Apple Lossless and/or WAV downloads for the vinyl-non-loving/liking among us!

   " Did I ask too much....More than a lot......You gave me mp3.....Now it's all I've got.....

     Some of us like FLAC...

    We're ONE....But we're not the same "

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, russellscarbro said:

January 

Contact customer supportservice , either using the CONTACT US form in the help page (http://www.u2.com/help) or a phone call (1-800-615-1324 (inside the US) | +001-949-333-4820 (outside the US)). Have all the information about your account available (confirmation emails, etc)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!

I did my subscription yesterday (U2com12 Premium New Subscription Package 2017: 2017 Gift + Double Vinyl).

How long to receive the 2017 gift and double vinyl?

 

Thanks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Negreirosr said:

Hello!

I did my subscription yesterday (U2com12 Premium New Subscription Package 2017: 2017 Gift + Double Vinyl).

How long to receive the 2017 gift and double vinyl?

 

Thanks!

 

It will be sent in September....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

54 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

It will be sent in September....

Ok, thanks for your reply. I thought they send in a few days, my mistake rsrs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, i became a member 2 days ago and i can't see the REDEEM button for the 2017 gift. Why is that? I bough the 50 dollars membership and said that i'll get the gift. Or because i 'm new i don't need to do the "redeem" thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lau_XtP said:

Hi, i became a member 2 days ago and i can't see the REDEEM button for the 2017 gift. Why is that? I bough the 50 dollars membership and said that i'll get the gift. Or because i 'm new i don't need to do the "redeem" thing?

Because you just joined, the 2017 gift is automatically your gift, so yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mich40 said:

Because you just joined, the 2017 gift is automatically your gift, so yes.

awesome. Thanks for the answer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...