U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber

How do I renew my subscription for 2018 ? My account info says 'Registration for U2.com Verified Subscriber presale has now ended.' with no link now to renew under my account expiry date.Is it worth waiting till new year when us Europeans will be going through what are US cousins are going through now ?

• Subscriber
Just now, gpmalecki said:

Ok... one afterthought I just had. Since this isn't TM, I guess it asks for your code before it even allows you to proceed?

Okay...I THINK the way it worked was that I could access the event page...and even the waiting room...but then ONCE you go to the actual event purchase page you need to enter your code before you can select tickets.

FYI: at 7:43 I received ONE text from '73767' with an 8 letter code.  This is the code that I used without any problem.  I never received a confirmation email beforehand nor did I receive another text with a link or additional context, so it's a little strange - but as long as you get this text with a code a bit before 8, you ought to be in good shape.

• Subscriber

For anyone that is wasting time on the TM app my phone had TM defaulted to open automatically for this, I wasted 30 minutes with no results.  I usually have to wait 15 minutes then at least I get a search queue.  Nothing this time I started to think my code was invalid.  But I updated the settings to open TM from my browser and it wouldn't proceed without the password.  So if you're not getting anything but "Sorry nothing was found" make sure ur going from the link that was texted out. The app didn' even read for a code for me.

I didn't get the floor I hope this is the same stage setup $150 to look at the back of their heads will suck.  If they are eliminating a large portion of the 2nd market do they still need to charge scalping prices.  How much $ do they need. Another cluster****, this is ridiculous that paid fan club presale wouldn't be guaranteed a code at least.  Also 2 ticket limit where Citi presale is 4 again makes no sense.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, danknapp said:

Okay...I THINK the way it worked was that I could access the event page...and even the waiting room...but then ONCE you go to the actual event purchase page you need to enter your code before you can select tickets.

FYI: at 7:43 I received ONE text from '73767' with an 8 letter code.  This is the code that I used without any problem.  I never received a confirmation email beforehand nor did I receive another text with a link or additional context, so it's a little strange - but as long as you get this text with a code a bit before 8, you ought to be in good shape.

:D

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Janette B said:

how is that even possible

I think a lot of these "brokers" feel they will get them (or have access to get them) This is kinda of why the Verified fan program was created I think, to deter this...

• bigwave unfeatured this topic