U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, mich40 said:

They are currently working on things. Give it some time for the kinks to get ironed out. 

OK thanks :)  I will chill for a few days.  I would think there should not be a penalty for us weekend folks who signed up to get ready for this announcement.  Funny, now it is making more work lol instead of getting it taken care of.  Thanks I will take your advice.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, bonoeire said:

Has anyone else had a problem at the Fan Validation page?  I successfully linked ticketmaster, but even after renewing subscription (which actually was not expiring until april), I still do not have the subscription line unlocked.  As a result, I still have the red incomplete message.  

Any suggestions?

Sign out of U2.com, and then sign in again, and it will show "complete."

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, bonoeire said:

Has anyone else had a problem at the Fan Validation page?  I successfully linked ticketmaster, but even after renewing subscription (which actually was not expiring until april), I still do not have the subscription line unlocked.  As a result, I still have the red incomplete message.  

Any suggestions?

Just sign out of U2.com and then sign back in.  It should update to "complete."

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, nitz1 said:

In my past experience I could only register for one show in the generals sales -the registration asks you to choose one- that code will only work when you try to buy tix for that show - so I am not sure about registering multiple times good question

Can I register for #VerifiedFan ticket access more than once?

Fans may only register once per show/date for each #VerifiedFan sale. (You may register for multiple sales – Fan Club, Citi or #VerifiedFan.)

i guess the the question is what does this mean exactly- can you register one time in each presale for one show only or register multiple times for multiple shows in each sale - thoughts appreciated their language is bad.

• Subscriber

Ok. I have the following, this means I'm all set for the fan club presale and can expect my code by text, correct?:

SETUP COMPLETE

You have until Sunday, November 12 at 7pm PT to complete the above setup.

Verified Subscribers will receive a text on November 14, 2017, 2 to 4 hours prior to the start of the presale. Your text will include your link to purchase and your unique presale access code to unlock access to tickets before the presale begins.

We know the suspense can stressful, we'll send more details the evening of November 13, 2017 with updates and tips to prep for the Verified Subscriber Presale.
  • Community Moderator
6 minutes ago, Superstar1976 said:

Ok. I have the following, this means I'm all set for the fan club presale and can expect my code by text, correct?:

SETUP COMPLETE

You have until Sunday, November 12 at 7pm PT to complete the above setup.

Verified Subscribers will receive a text on November 14, 2017, 2 to 4 hours prior to the start of the presale. Your text will include your link to purchase and your unique presale access code to unlock access to tickets before the presale begins.

We know the suspense can stressful, we'll send more details the evening of November 13, 2017 with updates and tips to prep for the Verified Subscriber Presale.

Yes. You should be good to go. 

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, bgans said:

I can't imagine that the dates listed are all they will be playing on this tour. I can't remember the last time they only played MSG for one night. In 2015, they played 8 nights at the Garden. It may not be as many this time, since they are also appearing at Nassau Coliseum and the Pru, but this can't be the full list. My guess is that they are still nailing down some dates, but wanted the tour announcement out with the "official" album release date.

Vertigo, Leg 1 - only one MSG show.

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, bigwave said:

it states just for US dates, but it you are outside US and want to attend those shows you will need to follow process

So, are you saying that those of us looking to buy tickets for Montreal don’t need to setup a Verified Fan account?

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, peterdiaz said:

So, are you saying that those of us looking to buy tickets for Montreal don’t need to setup a Verified Fan account?

by US it means North America... I'm interested in Montreal and I am in the process of doing it - including opening a TM.ca *and* US account, just in case...

bottom line: for any show in this tour, to be part of the presale you ought to have a verified fan account...

• Subscriber
Just now, Max Tsukino said:

by US it means North America... I'm interested in Montreal and I am in the process of doing it - including opening a TM.ca *and* US account, just in case...

bottom line: for any show in this tour, to be part of the presale you ought to have a verified fan account...

Thanks...

How are you connecting both a .ca and a .com account to U2.com?

And the Bell Centre doesn’t use TM so it’s odd that Verifrd Fan (VF) is required. Is it confirmed that VF is required, or is it a best-guess?

• bigwave unfeatured this topic