Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

On 10/11/2017 at 2:58 PM, sirchip said:

so the Innocence group is the 2nd group....after I renewed immediately??

I am afraid so. First day access is the Experience category. Join the club. Sorry to hear this re yourself.

On 11/8/2017 at 7:05 PM, Cazza said:

I feel your pain and am a long term subscriber since Propaganda days too. Same thing has happened to me. I reported this in the summer to a deafening response. 

I called and called and they finally fixed it. Rebecca is the person to talk to.

1 hour ago, lmnoiu said:

I'll ask again, does anyone know if they are doing credit card entry like JT?  or has this verified thing replaced that?

Undetermined at the moment, but it's most likely to happen - more details as the presale approaches...

3 hours ago, corradomac said:

So for me I think it is clear that the whole process is for the arena shows in North America. If you don't want to take part for presales in North America : wait. No news for Europe, so I think we have to wait.

Exactly...

HI I did the fan verified for the presale and for the general sale. My question is how many tickets are you allowed for purchase for the public sale? I know I can get two with my u2.com membership. I look forward to any help on this matter.

1 hour ago, sanjose14 said:

HI I did the fan verified for the presale and for the general sale. My question is how many tickets are you allowed for purchase for the public sale? I know I can get two with my u2.com membership. I look forward to any help on this matter.

I’m guessing the same...the whole verified fan thing...but I don’t know for sure 

I'm looking forward to having the ticket buying process over with, I'm always much happier when I have guaranteed GA in my pocket. See you soon U2 & U2fam let's meet up in LA & Vegas #U2forU Show 

• Upvote 1

On 11/9/2017 at 11:51 AM, bigwave said:

I stand corrected.. should have said 'since I been here (2008)" - happy to nod to this correction, thx

Thanks Bigwave!  I think it's important for that information to be accurate.  At this point, I've given up home that U2's current management will address any issues or problems experienced by fans relating to ticketing (which were addressed during the McGuinness era of management) but I think at least having accurate information of the way things used to be run on the record will make it easier for fans to discuss what the system is like today, for changes both bad and good.

Ok. Brain surgery freeze here (literally). I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything here...if anyone can let me know for sure...

I went through set up and it says "set-up complete". Email as "verified". Says "eXPERIENCE" group. I'm not due for renew until Jan of 2018. But, does that mean I neeeed to renew now (North American Tour) in order to partake in presale and is there anything else I'm missing that I'm supposed to do? Does "verified" and "set up complete"  mean I'm ready to go? I'm just doubting myself here considering my brain literally is skipping big things as is. :/ 

thanks in advance!