U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber
Just now, Max Tsukino said:

Compiling a list with this Not Elegible email... if you received this email I'll contact you via PM

These mods really are worth their weight in platinum.  That was a swifty response, Max.  Are you mods gonna get any sleep tonight?  I cannot sleep and I'm not a moderator!

• Like 1

• Subscriber

i just received this same email after receiving the confirmation email a couple hours ago.

Ive been a member for like 15 years

Dear U2.com Subscriber,

Thank you for registering for the U2.com Verified Subscriber presale. Unfortunately, we mistakenly sent you a confirmation email earlier tonight. Contrary to the email you were sent earlier, we are unable to offer you access to the presale.

While presale access is only one benefit included with your U2.com subscription, we recognize that it is important to many Subscribers.

If you would like a refund of your subscription, please contact us using the Contact Us form on the Help page, and select 'Verified Subscriber Refund Request' from the dropdown menu.

We apologize for the confusion.
The U2.com Team

• Subscriber
Just now, DiscreetMusic said:

Yep.

Account page says setup complete and that I'm in the experience group (I imagine this is the same for the above poster as well). I got the Experience presale e-mail. Then about twenty minutes I got an email saying I was given access in error and I can apply for a refund if I want.

I can only assume the fact that I have gone to multiple shows in the past makes them think I'm a scalper? But I've never scalped tickets. I just like going to gigs.

Same here. I absolutely hate scalpers. But.. I have been to a lot of shows.. All I know is that I, my cousin and my wife have been subscribers for a long time. I just don't get it.

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Barilko said:

Any word on   Will there be Red Zone   if this is the wrong forum i apologize   Thanks  Cheers...

I think it may be the wrong forum but yes, there is a red zone if you look on the seating charts for the venues.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Compiling a list with this Not Elegible email... if you received this email I'll contact you via PM

@Max TsukinoPlease add me to the list.  I received the email, am not a scalper and should be in the eXperience group.  Thanks!  bddot

If you need my email, please let me know.  Thanks.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

1 minute ago, bddot said:

@Max TsukinoPlease add me to the list.  I received the email, am not a scalper and should be in the eXperience group.  Thanks!  bddot

If you need my email, please let me know.  Thanks.

@Max Tsukino  Same here.  I show setup complete in my acct page.  I did also apply for the citi presale as i'm hoping to go to both LA and Vegas.

• bigwave unfeatured this topic