CITI Card, Verfied Subscriber & Verfied Fan

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, cincy mike said:

Do the tickets use CC entry like I+e and JT30?  How are tickets on StubHub being resold?  If it can be determined the “tickets” on the secondary market were purchased by scalpers, why can’t TicketMaster cancel the tickets?

didnt some artist do that recently?

Chance the Rapper did

https://pitchfork.com/news/68157-chance-the-rapper-says-he-took-back-thousands-of-tickets-from-scalpers/

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a unique code, so if you don't get one, you're welcome to buy tickets through Stubhub.  It's the new & fair way they automatically decide if you're allowed to purchase tickets. So far, I

I miss the days when we could order tickets directly thru the fan club. It was a simpler time then....

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, cincy mike said:

Do the tickets use CC entry like I+e and JT30?  How are tickets on StubHub being resold?  If it can be determined the “tickets” on the secondary market were purchased by scalpers, why can’t TicketMaster cancel the tickets?

didnt some artist do that recently?

Also apparently they are paper tickets not CCE this time. Why on earth would they have gone back to paper tickets?

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Crazygoji said:

Looks like the Verified Fan to stop scalpers was an unmitigated failure.  It only succeeded in causing fanclub member to miss out.

It's ridiculous.  Make me register for "verified fan" if you really think that'll weed out scalpers - it won't - but make me enter a frickin' LOTTERY just to have a CHANCE to buy tickets???

I kinda got that for Springsteen on Broadway because those shows were unusual, but for a standard arena tour? 

God knows how many people registered for the Citi presale but don't even have Citi cards - I'm guessing a lot...

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, lukylsp said:

Got my email last night, got my code about an hour ago - here’s hoping I️ get LA GA today... 

I followed the link to the Boston show, but it only shows the same Presale Ticket Options as before:
eXPERIENCE
iNNOCENCE
and the 4 VIP packages

anyone see where to put in your citi code?

I'm crossing my fingers that it'll show up at 9am, in 2 minutes, but seriously doubt it!

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, SamyTheEdge said:

I followed the link to the Boston show, but it only shows the same Presale Ticket Options as before:
eXPERIENCE
iNNOCENCE
and the 4 VIP packages

anyone see where to put in your citi code?

I'm crossing my fingers that it'll show up at 9am, in 2 minutes, but seriously doubt it!

I take it back, the Citi pulldown did show up promptly at 9am!

• Subscriber

The u2 presales worked like a charm for me, unlike may others, but the citi pre-sales were a bust.  I got the pull down for citi pre-sales promptly at 9 am, but whatever tickets I requested, in whatever category including "best available", or number, returned an error message asking me to try again later.  No message that there were no tickets available, just an error message with the search.  If others were able to get in, I'm assuming the allocation is probably gone by now.  Oh well.