Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monica martino

Zoo Xmas card exchange 2017 (Merged/All Info)

4 hours ago, chulia83 said:

Ah, thank you, that’s really very easy :) Well... uhm... maybe I need some followers now... or should I consider myself lucky that there is only one up to now?  :D

(no offense, monica <3 ) 

Sorry if my previous message wasn't clear - I was referring to the person on the list of participants whose name comes after yours. For example, if I was the second name on the list and you were the third person listed, I would make sure I sent a card to you, you send a card to the next person down and so on. 

4 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

Sorry if my previous message wasn't clear - I was referring to the person on the list of participants whose name comes after yours. For example, if I was the second name on the list and you were the third person listed, I would make sure I sent a card to you, you send a card to the next person down and so on. 

Ah, sorry, I maybe just got it wrong :unsure:
That makes it even easier. Thank you :)

On 11/9/2017 at 6:19 AM, julie3188 said:

Hey Julie - for some reason the forum isn't letting me PM  - is there another way I can send you my info for the card exchange?

10 hours ago, mysoulis said:

Hey Julie - for some reason the forum isn't letting me PM  - is there another way I can send you my info for the card exchange?

Hi 

Yea i can't send you messages either... send it to me by email at 

[NO PERSONAL INFO PLEASE. WE WILL HAVE THE PM FEATURE BACK UP AND RUNNING SHORTLY. ]

8 hours ago, julie3188 said:

Hi 

Yea i can't send you messages either... send it to me by email at 

done.  Thanks! love this exchange so much!

Until the PMs are up and running again. Just respond “me” here and we’ll make you get on the list with Julie. 

I wrote to Julie a pm with my details before pm got blocked and the status is still not read so I guess ME as well 

Thank you Mich :)

5 minutes ago, monica martino said:

I wrote to Julie a pm with my details before pm got blocked and the status is still not read so I guess ME as well 

Thank you Mich :)

Monica I can't read my messages yet but I have your infos, Ireceive them in my emails also! ?