Anyone Receive the Email Today?

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, sharon3 said:

I just got my email a little while ago.   

I'm confused though cause I am trying to get tickets for Vegas and they are not sold through Ticketmaster.

remember this section:

NOTE: Not all events are sold on Ticketmaster. While requirements vary depending on the ticket provider, proactive account setup with a valid credit card and updated billing information is generally encouraged.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Everyone, I called U2.com to clear up when emails go out to the different groups and when we'll receive the codes. I spoke with Hector (who was awesome!). Here's what he said: Innocence G

The pretense that TicketMaster cares about deterring scalpers is laughable. 

I just got off the phone with the U2.com customer service. I can't believe this is actually true but apparently they did in fact use the BS verified fan lottery for presale tickets for fan club member

Posted Images

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, robfern said:

No email here either.  I absolutely love U2 and have been to every tour that has come through Atlanta...the last two did not. However with the rumored pricing for this tour, I’m absolutely shocked, and sad at the same time.  

I live 5 minutes from the venue, but just can’t afford these insane prices.  I hope we get better news tomorrow.

I understand your concern re the prices generally, but am puzzled at your apparent surprise (?).  The current tour pricing is not much more than the last 2 (or even 3) tours.  OK, somewhat more, but not a lot (especially re GA).

Edited by mike7man
  • Subscriber

Two things:

1)  I got my u2.com presale email c. 1 hour ago.  But my wife (also experienced group) hasn't--??

2)  In the email, it refers to a "link" involved.  What's this for??  Can't one just go to the TM site and put in the presale code?  Or does the "link" take you to some crucial intermediate location first??

• Community Moderator
16 minutes ago, mike7man said:

Two things:

1)  I got my u2.com presale email c. 1 hour ago.  But my wife (also experienced group) hasn't--??

2)  In the email, it refers to a "link" involved.  What's this for??  Can't one just go to the TM site and put in the presale code?  Or does the "link" take you to some crucial intermediate location first??

some crucial intermediate location first... if you remember the previous presales there were errors with the presale code for many because they went directly to TM...

• Subscriber

Err, got the confirmation e-mail earlier, but then just got this:

Thank you for registering for the U2.com Verified Subscriber presale. Unfortunately, we mistakenly sent you a confirmation email earlier tonight. Contrary to the email you were sent earlier, we are unable to offer you access to the presale. 

While presale access is only one benefit included with your U2.comsubscription, we recognize that it is important to many Subscribers. 

If you would like a refund of your subscription, please contact us using the Contact Us form on the Help page, and select 'Verified Subscriber Refund Request' from the dropdown menu.

We apologize for the confusion.
The U2.com Team