Sign in to follow this  
drs557

Tickets prices

Does anyone know how much the ticket prices are yet? I am in innocence group so I won’t be able to buy until tomorrow.  It would be nice to have a heads up as to how much I’ll need to plan on spending.

Edited by drs557

I am completely shocked by the $329 Lower Level premium seat price indicated in that General link above..  I've received my pre-sale code this morning & will be going out to TM when pre-sale begins .... however there is a VERY good chance I will not be buying tickets for this tour if these prices are true.  An unbelievable thought.....after following this band for decades and seeing (multiple) shows since Unforgettable Fire in '85.  Very Very disappointed if this is true.  

I am in tomorrows presale because I let my subscription lapse until my birthday (march) because I didn't think they would do a spring/summer tour after the JT tour. You will have to let me know if the prices hold true to the link I shared. I bet you will find they will and some may even be more. The ticket price range for DC is higher than some other venues. 

This will be the first tour since 2001 that I miss. Sad about it, but I just can't justify those prices with a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old. 

Edited by blskid1
Dupe

I can't fathom paying to see the band from the nose bleed section.  I was ok with $285 for loge seats for JT and U2iE15.  Prior to those tours I always did GA or Red Zone.  (Funny...even when I thought Red Zone was expensive I paid.  ha).  I'm getting too old now to line up for a half a day for GA .... or stand during an entire concert (including an opening act).  It's very saddening to think I'm going to miss this one.....    :(

wow.....seeing in the closest to main stage (3-4 sections).....and found this:  rows 1-6 tix are $650.50 (VIP Party pkg only), rows 7-13 $470.25 (VIP Fan pkg only)....rows 14 and up $325 (only single seats avail).   Unreal.  will keep searching ...maybe they'll open up more blocks later or 2moro ......   

P.S.  $325 seats are those loge sections at far corners and around secondary stage.

pfft....

I used to ALWAYS be able to find ('reasonable') seats in the first couple of loge sections off main stage.  Not today.  :(

Washington, DC General Admission was $76 per ticket. With taxes and venue fees, two tickets total was $206 and change.

Oh that's good. When I checked before, they were posting an 84-334 price range. Glad they brought it back down with the others.