Sign in to follow this  
drs557

Tickets prices

Yeah... pretty upset about these ticket prices. Behind stage where I can't see the screen is not worth it for me. And then anything where you can see the screen is over $300, even in the upper 300 level seats?! No. Pass. 

First one I'm missing due to pricing. Not happy about it either.

I was going to try for Nashville myself, as not sure they will be coming back to Houston for this one and didn't want to miss out. Not too crazy about sitting behind the stage either, though, so I'm passing on this one. 

I bought 2 for Nashville in sect 113. They were $106 each, but the map linked above said tix in the same area would be $175-329, so it may not be totally accurate. Just hoping the view is good!

On 11/14/2017 at 10:34 AM, bonoboop33 said:

wow.....seeing in the closest to main stage (3-4 sections).....and found this:  rows 1-6 tix are $650.50 (VIP Party pkg only), rows 7-13 $470.25 (VIP Fan pkg only)....rows 14 and up $325 (only single seats avail).   Unreal.  will keep searching ...maybe they'll open up more blocks later or 2moro ......   

P.S.  $325 seats are those loge sections at far corners and around secondary stage.

pfft....

I used to ALWAYS be able to find ('reasonable') seats in the first couple of loge sections off main stage.  Not today.  :(

I was also very shocked and kind of saddened to see these prices for the good sections/rows.  I kept refreshing hoping better tickets would show up but I kept only getting corner sections.  I didn't see pricing info for the VIP packages listed anywhere before the presale - and I also assumed those packages were just including swag and some pre-show dinner.  But now I see they guaranteed the best seats, too.    Feel like there was a lot of smoke and mirrors for this presale.  For IE I had a seat at MSG in sec 116 row 9, so pretty close, and paid around $300 and some change.  This tour that same seat would cost at least 1.5x that much?  Can't even tell because all the good sections are completely sold out?  Come on.  I believe in paying a price for something good but even that has limits.  

GA still is the best value, but costs you in other ways like your time and comfort.

The pricing is actually much worse than this chart suggests.

The chart makes it seem that the $329 tickets are limited to the lower level.  However, most of the upper level sections above the lower level $329 areas are also $329.  I've checked several venues and it generally appears that rows 1-10 or 1-15 of the upper level are also $329, and only behind those seats, at the highest levels of the upper deck, are the $175 tickets.

This chart isn't accurate either.  Look at section 320.  The chart marks it as being $171, but in actuality, rows 1-10 or rows 1-15 of section 320 are actually priced at $325 as well.  The first 10-15 rows of every upper level section above a lower level $325 section are also $325.  There are far more tickets at the very top price than the charts would lead you to believe.

1 minute ago, vertigojds said:

This chart isn't accurate either.  Look at section 320.  The chart marks it as being $171, but in actuality, rows 1-10 or rows 1-15 of section 320 are actually priced at $325 as well.  The first 10-15 rows of every upper level section above a lower level $325 section are also $325.  There are far more tickets at the very top price than the charts would lead you to believe.

I just clicked on section 302, row A.   It's $171.