• Subscriber

Looks like Evenko is keeping track of our purchases : I purchased 1 ticket and just tried again to see what's still available and I can only search for 1 ticket , can't even increase the number to test availability 

So ticket limits strictly enforced .

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Mods, and Big Wave in particular, are great.  He was really helpful with the issue several times previously in the craziness of presales.  Big Wave, tell your boss we think you deserve a raise!

So everything is ok for me too! Three cheers for Bigwave!

Agree with above comment - it might actually have been faster, being on a non-ticketmaster site.  In and out under 5 min.  Got 2 GAs == 188 Cdn.  Good luck to everyone .  Hope this beat-the-bots

• Subscriber

Stupid question but I bought one ticket for the show, and have the availability to buy 3 more tickets. I want to make sure to go to all shows in Montréal. They will probably add one, 2 or even 3 more shows. Should I buy some now that I have the codes and it's working and trade if they add more shows, or just wait and see if they add more shows and use my code to buy one ticket at a time, as the shows are added... it just feels weird to get to the end, have no more shows, and still have access code that I could have used to buy tickets for friend or family?

• Subscriber
26 minutes ago, JobinJo said:

Stupid question but I bought one ticket for the show, and have the availability to buy 3 more tickets. I want to make sure to go to all shows in Montréal. They will probably add one, 2 or even 3 more shows. Should I buy some now that I have the codes and it's working and trade if they add more shows, or just wait and see if they add more shows and use my code to buy one ticket at a time, as the shows are added... it just feels weird to get to the end, have no more shows, and still have access code that I could have used to buy tickets for friend or family?

You may only have one more ticket.  The limit on arena shows is 2, not the 4 they set for stadium shows.  If you have 3 to go, you must have two different presale codes. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, JobinJo said:

If more shows are added in Montréal, we will only know at the time of the onsale next Monday. Presale codes are not valid for the onsale. Fan club presale tickets are always and only for the first date announced.