Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Subscriber

Had the same problem, Evenko (MTL seller) says its cause my card was refused even though I have purchased many times w that card from Evenko, says my CC is American & imcompatible with their system.....  glitch in the system apparently.... they will re-activate my code in a few mins but I cannot use my CC, have to use a friend CC, but now probably no GA tix left!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, passenger789 said:

Try to call Ticketmaster maybe your CC has the same problem

I am also evenko.I called them and they said to try another card,even though my card was registered with them and I had used it with them in the past.

When I tried entering another card,I was kicked out.

How did you get your code re activated ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
19 minutes ago, pride said:

I am also evenko.I called them and they said to try another card,even though my card was registered with them and I had used it with them in the past.

When I tried entering another card,I was kicked out.

How did you get your code re activated ?

Hey Pride, the girl I talked to on the phone, Victoire (yes that is her name) told me they would re-activate the card takes a few mins..... it worked, just went back in w a friends CC & got my tix.... get the code re-activated via phone & use a friends CC but get their billing adress too ... + still some GA left

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, passenger789 said:

Hey Pride, the girl I talked to on the phone, Victoire (yes that is her name) told me they would re-activate the card takes a few mins..... it worked, just went back in w a friends CC & got my tix.... get the code re-activated via phone & use a friends CC but get their billing adress too ... + still some GA left

Did you speak to someone at evenko or ticketmaster to re activate the code?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

They'll be able to see why you were unable to purchase etc & hopefully can re-activate your code..... but they will need 48 hrs to investigate why it did not work 1st time... I gotta go offline, i am way behind in my office work cause of this 2hr spent w tsolving my problem :) GOOD LUCK!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, passenger789 said:

They'll be able to see why you were unable to purchase etc & hopefully can re-activate your code..... but they will need 48 hrs to investigate why it did not work 1st time... I gotta go offline, i am way behind in my office work cause of this 2hr spent w tsolving my problem :) GOOD LUCK!!!

No problem.Dont want to get you fired.Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...