Sign in to follow this  
hope3702

This SOE is shaping up to be a gem

I'm really enjoying all the new tracks we've heard, with Blackout being the lowest on the 'like-o-meter'

What is interesting is that in the Mojo Magazine review, none of the ones we have heard are cited as key tracks. Makes me think they've been holding back the best 'til last.

I grabbed the leaked NLOTH back in 2009, but I had already preordered the deluxe boxset so I was just getting in early.

This time I've avoided as many "spoilers" as I can, want to listen to the whole thing on Friday. In anticipation for it I've listened to SOI twice this week, which is probably more than I've listened to it in the last 3 years. :P

I’ve heard bits of SOE. It’s a ripper! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Stick it up the ar$e of all the haters. Just the lift I needed. Can’t wait to buy it on Friday. 

• Like 1

I caved and listened. I love it!

The Black Out, The best Thing and Get out of your own Way, don't really sound like the rest of the album! 

I was trying so hard to be strong and not listen but I had a moment of weakness and now i can't stop listening!

Book of your heart still Rip my heart

Summer Of Love: what a riff

red flag: best rock song on album

finally!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I've read a few reviews in the press and they haven't been great.............but they are not usually a good indication as to if I will like this the album or not. Heard the little things live a few times on the JT tour and that worked great live, liked it a lot. Wasn't to keen on your the best thing.... That middle eight section just doesn't work for me at all...... I am really looking forward to SOE though and it's also my birthday ?. As usual the songs I like least will be the ones I like the most in the long run. I remember not liking raised by wolves but the live version was epic. See you in Tulsa on tour ?

Edited by russpm

2 hours ago, thelordrob said:

Book of your heart still Rip my heart

Summer Of Love: what a riff

red flag: best rock song on album

finally!!!!!!!

Book Of Your Heart is the best song!

Lights Of Home (St. Pete's)... awesome!!

Countdown to SOA (Songs Of Ascent) is on!!!

Random question: is anyone else having a problem with both the regular and Kygo remixes of YTBTAM downloading with the digital copies of the album? It won’t let me download those two.