Problems with General Sale

• Subscriber

I had 4 GA tickets for Nassau Coliseum but when I went to check out, TicketBastard told me I exceeded the maximum amount of tickets.  Tried again for 2 but of course there was nothing left.  My code for MSG didn't even work.  I tried calling them and the automated system hung up on me, due to high call volume. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Presale & general onsale with TicketMaster 'Verified Fan' DOESN'T verify real U2 fans & is a COMPLETE DISASTER for MANY long time U2 fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U2 should be ashamed for al

I got two for Philadelphia, I got a confirmation at 10:02am. I got nothing during iNNOCENCE presale or for any other city so I was pretty excited it went right through.

struck out for GA for Nashville, Vegas and LA. Not sure there ever really were GA available after the experience presale and even that group was largely left out in the cold. Hope U2 enjoys having are

• Subscriber

I tried that after calling the ticket number, but I kept saying, and then yelling, prompts into the phone ("Presale!  Representative!") and it kept saying it couldn't understand me.  At this point, I'll just have to be happy with my 2 GAs and will have to make a Sophie's Choice-like decision of which friend to take.  :-)

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, skeegan68 said:

I agree the voice recognition was awful I ended up pressing zero a bunch of times. This whole thing is a disaster 

Yup.  My neighbors probably think I'm nuts the way I was yelling.  :-)  I lucked out in that I had no problems with the Innocence presale but am pissed that we were limited to 2 tickets, yet everyone else can buy 4.  I had problems with the Citi presale - I had tickets in my cart and then the site just crashed - and today was another issue.  And now I'm wondering if fan club members can only buy 2 more tickets after buying tickets in the presale.

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, BrooklynU2Fan said:

Yup.  My neighbors probably think I'm nuts the way I was yelling.  :-)  I lucked out in that I had no problems with the Innocence presale but am pissed that we were limited to 2 tickets, yet everyone else can buy 4.  I had problems with the Citi presale - I had tickets in my cart and then the site just crashed - and today was another issue.  And now I'm wondering if fan club members can only buy 2 more tickets after buying tickets in the presale.

Yes, you can buy 2 more.  (I bought 2 in fan club, and 2 in citi presales.)

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, gpmalecki said:

Did anyone manage to score GA tickets anywhere for general onsale?

I got two for Philadelphia, I got a confirmation at 10:02am. I got nothing during iNNOCENCE presale or for any other city so I was pretty excited it went right through.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Anthony_M said:

Congrats! From what I'm seeing, you're one of the lucky few.