Where are my SoE Pre=Orders?

• Subscriber
32 minutes ago, mcmastermike77 said:

Has anyone in the UK received their order at all, just out of interest? 

Mike

Ive received HALF of my order. Deluxe CD arrived this morning

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, sped said:

Thank you.!  

Welp, even though I pre-ordered a while back, it was not shipped from NC until December 1, the actual release date. .WTH?!

. It is scheduled to arrive Dec 6.

.I ordered something from the shop on November 2 - one month ago - it has no tracking number available but says it was shipped on 11/16. This one, I might just cancel with my credit card. because I don;t think I'll ever get a suitable explanation from the shop.

I had a similar issue some time ago anyway tune into Larry Gogan on 2FM from 4 PM GMT on RTE over web he will be going a special on the Album 10 mins away, think I'll get my cassette player out of the attic and relive my childhood by recording it :)

• Subscriber

Shame on me for believing U2.com would be better at getting me my CD.  Why can't U2.com operate like Amazon??? Get a download of the album (no matter which format you buy) when the album is released so that you can enjoy it while you wait for the physical copy to arrive. I mean we pay enough don't we?  Definitely more than Amazon or a store is charging for the album.  And of course forget the coupon use they won't let us use that for music which I find annoying!!  I bought the deluxe version of SOE off of the website thinking I actually might get good results, but waiting longer, and paying more seems to be the only perks I've gotten so far. This will be the last time I buy music from the band directly. Unless they can improve upon their sub par business model. Ticket issues with the band is one thing, but LN should be able to get me the music faster.  It's getting harder and harder to be a U2 fan when it should be easier and easier. Very frustrated right now, but I am condemned to wait just like you. IF we are lucky we might have the music in our hands before @U2 does their podcast on this album, IF not hopefully by Christmas. UGH! Next time Amazon here I come!!

• Subscriber

Yep. Another frustrated fan here. I pre-ordered as soon as the option became available via U2.com (to also get ticket presale code). Album has now been available for 2 full days here in UK - my pre-ordered album hasn't arrived, and no email to let me know when to expect it. And tomorrow is a Sunday so won't be delivered tomorrow. Which means IF it comes on Monday that'll be 4 days from release, for my pre-order :-(

• Subscriber

I haven't heard the new album yet. 

I pre-ordered the "Songs Of Experience Extra Deluxe Boxset + Photo Grey T-Shirt" - which is in West Virginia awaiting shipment. (Expected arrival - Wednesday, December 6th.)

I also have 2 CDs coming from Ticket"master" - expected arrival December 7th.

Very frustrating indeed.

1 hour ago, Edge Of The Heart said:

Another frustrated fan here.

• Subscriber

Same experience for me (in the UK). Pre-ordered at extra expense thinking I'd get a better service from the official band site, but no. Band management should take a hard look at how the fans are being treated here.

I made a similar mistake ordering the recently released Sting live blu ray from the official site - it took them a week to ship it. I asked to cancel the order, but they couldn't even manage that as there was a delay contacting the warehouse which meant the disc got shipped. The Sting official store is also run by Live Nation... They're a money grabbing joke, with absolutely no comprehension what customer service is.