Where are my SoE Pre=Orders?

• Subscriber

When I first spoke with Live Nation they were adamant no money would be taken until it had shipped, but it was taken at time of order.

Anyway, I ordered a copy from Record Store and it arrived next day, just by first class mail, so that excuse can't be used with the U2.com copy. Anyway, top service from Record Store.

I'm sure the return and refund process for my U2 order will be smooth ;)

Edited by ascender
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Day 5 now and still no sign of the Vinyl. Can anyone tell me the contact number for the u2 store, if calling from the UK? I want to cancel the order, which im well within my rights to do.

• Subscriber

I tried dialling the number, as shown on contact page, but my phone says it cant connect the call. I NEVER call international so when it says to dial +1 (and then the resot of the number) im not actually sure if your meant to include the number 1. But i tried calling every which way, but it wont connect me. Any ideas? I want to cancel the rest of the order and get refunded

• Subscriber
36 minutes ago, gman70 said:

I tried dialling the number, as shown on contact page, but my phone says it cant connect the call. I NEVER call international so when it says to dial +1 (and then the resot of the number) im not actually sure if your meant to include the number 1. But i tried calling every which way, but it wont connect me. Any ideas? I want to cancel the rest of the order and get refunded

I tried this last week... The international number doesn't seem to work.

You can call the US number, just prefix it with 00 and then 1... then the 800 number.

I spent nearly 30 minutes on the phone to them last week (mostly on hold) and it got me nowhere. Their email help seems to be as good an option as anywhere to be honest - I'm getting timely replies to each one I send now.

Edited by ascender
  • Subscriber

Thanks ascender. I did actually send them an email, stating i wanted my money for the vinyl refunded, as is my right. Lets see how well this goes. Being u2.con....i fully expect them to make a pigs ear of it!

• Subscriber

I've mailed asking the same, but if its not been sent by a courier, the Royal Mail won't consider it lost until something like 6 weeks from date of sending. I suspect our LPs will turn up any day from tomorrow and we'll either have to keep them or send 'em back.

• Subscriber

This is where it gets confusing. I ordered the Deluxe CD AND the Vinyl. Only the CD has arrived. No word if the Vinyl has shipped. So if its not been shipped, they can issue a refund immediately..

• Subscriber

Maybe the album pre-order is a lottery just like the tickets.

"Pre-ordering an album does not guarantee that you will receive an album."

They learned NOTHING from the JT pre-order disaster earlier this year. NOTHING!

Edited by CorkVegan
JT rant added.
  • Subscriber
48 minutes ago, gman70 said:

This is where it gets confusing. I ordered the Deluxe CD AND the Vinyl. Only the CD has arrived. No word if the Vinyl has shipped. So if its not been shipped, they can issue a refund immediately..

My vinyl shipped on the 30th November apparently, but that can't be from the UK as I've had other things arrive since then which were ordered after.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, ascender said:

My vinyl shipped on the 30th November apparently, but that can't be from the UK as I've had other things arrive since then which were ordered after.

My order said it was shipped on 30th Nov also. It didnt stipulate what exactly was shipped. Thus far, i have only received half my order