Where are my SoE Pre=Orders?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I've still not received mine ... I'm also in the U.K. (I also work for Royal Mail and as far as I'm aware there is no real backlog that's unusual for December ... as expected we fell a bit behind over Black Friday but now we're on track again) ... I've emailed Live Nation twice and I've had no response ... Very disappointed.

• Subscriber

I ordered the "Songs of Experience Extra Deluxe Boxset" on November 14th!!! When asked about my missing order I received this response:

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Live Nation Merchandise. We apologize for the inconvenience and delay as your merchandise seems to been misplaced in shipment. We can refund your order or refund you at this time.
If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Tabitha C
Wow! Just......Wow.
  • Subscriber

Dear U2 Merch Team

its all well and good sending me these emails advertising your products ... how about you concentrate on getting the new album I ordered a month ago to me. Or replying to your emails. 

I paid extra to pre-order the album via U2.com and postage ... I could've ordered it cheaper and received it on time if I used Amazon (free postage too) or walked to my local store.

With the tour ticket fiasco you seem to be pissing off your most loyal and understanding of fans these days.

IMG_2760.PNG

• Subscriber

It's amazing .. the litany of excuses ... In my case ... Ok I ordered standard delivery and the wording on standard delivery read "will ship to arrive around street date 1st December" ... which I still expect 1st December but it could be the 2nd or 4th. But why would any right minded fan pre-order an album a month before release date and expect to it arrive anywhere up to 10-11 days after release. Fans want the record on day 1. Besides it was shipped via Royal Mail on 30th November. All of our products posted on that day would've had roughly a 99.0% (our latest Quality Of Service results against a target of 98.5%) chance of being delivered by the 4th December. 

I cannot believe Live Nation would blame the customer in this scenario. At least try blame the mail carrier.

• Subscriber

I called the U2 shop and they are less than helpful. No download possible in the meantime or anything. Utterly ridiculous. They are a disservice to U2 and their fans. Not to mention the products and clothing are generally very generic / cheaply made. I will not be "pre-ordering" from their site again. I also ordered a shirt during the Joshua Tree tour which never arrived. Apparently their FanFire store sells product that is out of stock, as I found out with that shirt and most of the other items I ordered from them were also out of stock and had a delay in shipping (months). First you have to wait until they get it in stock and inventory it all. It's just a bad company handling this stuff. Obviously it is of little concern to the band and their management, otherwise they would be doing something to help us waiting fans (the day or day after release). I complained to U2.com and their store but no one cares. I need to take a patience management class or something. I'm done complaining for now. I will end up starting to hate U2 if I don't just take a step back now.