Round 2 Verified Fan or General Onsale GA Success?

• Subscriber

Hello.  I'm trying for second night in San Jose and it's only giving me the VIP packages and Red Zone. How do I purchase just the regular priced tickets? 

eXPERIENCE GROUP Presale

Start: Tue, 12/05/17 10:00 AM PST
End: Thu, 12/07/17 05:00 PM PST

VIP Packages Presale

Edited by benny00
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had 2 Vegas GA in my cart finally at 10:20am and when I went to the payment page it said my session has timed out. The top of the page had said I had 2:50 left so it didn’t time out, maybe a bad gli

I'm so confused. AXS says general onsale for Vegas is at noon PST, but verified fan codes sent out said 10 a.m. So I tried the "U2 Onsale Group" at 10 a.m. and it accepted the code, and said "Fan Club

Tried fan club, Citi, and general verified this morning for GA Vegas 2 and got nothing. Hard to believe. Never been like this before. 

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
3 minutes ago, benny00 said:

Hello.  I'm trying for second night in San Jose and it's only giving me the VIP packages and Red Zone. How do I purchase just the regular priced tickets? 

eXPERIENCE GROUP Presale

VIP Packages Presale

try this, please...

San Jose.png

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, JCF said:

Trying to get GA to Boston 2 -- on the phone app it seems to think there is only a public onsale happening in a few hours, can't get in and get tickets.  On my desktop I can get in but only behind-stage seats coming up. No GA.  

yeah, kinda funny how the onsale time displayed changed from 10am to 2 pm EST, yet the sale is still going on.  either way did not see any GAs available for Boston 2

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, dude80cool said:

yeah, kinda funny how the onsale time displayed changed from 10am to 2 pm EST, yet the sale is still going on.  either way did not see any GAs available for Boston 2

I had the same thing happen for Philly 2 , General sale was supposed to start at 10, the Site displayed a ticket sale for noon..... confusing

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, hicksong said:

I had the same thing happen for Philly 2 , General sale was supposed to start at 10, the Site displayed a ticket sale for noon..... confusing

it's just overall weird and I don't recall seeing these kind of issues before with other bands.  With this whole presale / onsale system there has been a lot of confusion with on sale times.

• Subscriber
On 12/4/2017 at 9:43 AM, hollywoodswag said:

Is anyone having any success with GAs for the round 2 verified fan onsale or the general onsale? I struck out on DC the whole way through.

I feel like I've won the California Lotto. I just scored 2 GAFLR tickets to SJ2. I'm still in disbelief!

• Like 1