• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not about touts. Ticketmaster is the first trying to rip off fans. They would not let me order the GA tickets I wanted and kept offering me high price tickets instead. We were smarter and got the

Hi,  Wanted to let fellow fans, trying for GA's, know to persevere with it all. At 10:00 GA tickets were showing as not available. After twenty minutes of continually closing the black

Mine definitely wasn't.. Bought my ticket out there day before gig.- my name wasn't on it

Posted Images

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, DeirdreBell said:

If you’re in the Innocence group don’t you have to wait until tomorrow?

From the date of Stephen's post, he was referring to the first presale for European shows, not the ones for Ireland etc happening this week. ?

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
On 1/19/2018 at 10:41 AM, stephenhunter9659 said:

Call me sceptical but i think there's more to it than some touts joining the fan club...

Look at the expose BBC Panorama did on Viagogo  ,getmein & ticketmaster a few years ago .It should still be available on iplayer .The Secondary seller tickets were mainly coming from their own offices and in some cases and events was policy  .

A simple button on seatwave forcing people to add the seat number when adding the ticket for realse would solve the whole mess 

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

I scored 2 standing tIckets for my friend for the 9th at around 10am on the app. Tickets were being released throughout the morning so you just had to be patient. 

More tickets will become available closer to the day. No need to pay 300 euro for a noeebleed.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Sorry Folks. There is nothing wrong with the system. I am an innocence member and was able to get Red Zone for JTT and GA for this tour. Being a member still doesnt assure you the tickets that you want. There are so many people trying to get tickets in presale. It still invloves a bit of luck.