Sign in to follow this  
U2ITNOL

U2 playing SiriusXM show at Apollo Theater June 11th

Has anyone heard if any won on Facebook and twitter? Those may be harder to parse through to verify people can make it  

The sirius contest had an address to write to with a SASE for a list of winners. 

Nkt sure if it’s winners just from the email Sirius contest, but I’m going to write in and get the list. ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kassie67 said:

Has anyone heard if any won on Facebook and twitter? Those may be harder to parse through to verify people can make it  

The sirius contest had an address to write to with a SASE for a list of winners. 

Nkt sure if it’s winners just from the email Sirius contest, but I’m going to write in and get the list. ?

I've seen people tweeting that they are going, but it isn't clear where they got the tickets. 

Does anyone know what time the show is on Monday?

12 hours ago, sms_10 said:

I’m still curious if the lucky winners are spread across the country or on the east coast. I’ve been listening on all devices but a home receiver since the broadcast started. I’ve barely slept since Friday. I’ve only heard the song in the morning (7-9am CST) and in the afternoon (4-7pm CST). I have never heard it during the overnight hours. I’m happy for all those that have won so far. But I’m like the rest of the fans here still hanging onto hope of a ticket! Congratulations to you all! And good luck to the rest!

They are located in NYC, not practical to think someone mans the phone 24/7

12 hours ago, Vanessa_16 said:

Just disappointed that it's only open to US residents.

Most sweepstakes held in US are for US residents only for legal reasons.  The logistics of having to comply with a hundred different legal rules aren't worth it

7 minutes ago, lynn_klein said:

Most sweepstakes held in US are for US residents only for legal reasons.  The logistics of having to comply with a hundred different legal rules aren't worth it

...especially when they are giving away less than 10% of the total venue capacity to actual fans. LOL

It's playing now on the app but of course with the delay there's no way.

1 minute ago, popfly said:

It's playing now on the app but of course with the delay there's no way.

Yeah I was just going to the car to double check and it was towards the end of the song in the car and just starting in the app. Just missed it again!

• Sad 1

I’m beginning to think that I MAY not be getting a ticket. Lol. 

Maybe they offered to fans based on years as a paid member like pre-sale codes were given?!?? Unfortunately, I had let mine laps and forgot about it until I got the email about the tour. 

I am at a conference so wasn’t able to listen all morning but I did hear the song play at 12:05 CST but couldn’t get through. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, popfly said:

...especially when they are giving away less than 10% of the total venue capacity to actual fans. LOL

If the 1500-seat estimate is accurate, it's merely a hair over 3% - "yay". ?

• Brilliant 1