Sign in to follow this  
nyru2

I hope he's OK.

Happened last night in Chicago. The way he barely missed a beat in spite of that is ridiculous.

I was at the show and missed it.  Wow.  It is is ridiculous.  Man, I hope he's not hurting today.  Poor guys had a rough show as it was.  It was still great.  I felt for them with the tech problems and then he falls?  I hope he's okay, too.

I just remembered it was around this time three years ago that there were a few rockstars who had an "oops" moment. Obviously Edge didn't see the edge in Vancouver, then Dave Grohl didn't see it either and broke his leg. Then I saw Muse playing a festival the day after Grohl's accident, it had been raining all day and Matt Bellamy slipped on a wet patch and fell over - didn't hurt himself luckily. Given that Bono managed the whole show last night I'm guessing that he's alright.

Somebody needs to speak to Bono now!. 'Look where you're going man ffs!' - This tour has a long way to go!

On a serious note, nasty fall, and tiny margins - didn't flinch - commendable = ROCK STAR (and lead singer in the best band on the planet.) ?

Wow, yeah, I hope he's not sore, and our guy did not miss a single beat!!